Madhatter happy or not

Capitalist

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s both a good and bad thing for him to witness all this at 97 years old.

While he should be happy that he can still be involved in politics at such a ripe old age where many of his peers like LKY has already uplorryed years back,

At the same time, it’s sad for him to be alive today and to be witnessing all these; Someone whom he try so hard to bring down 20 years ago, someone whom he does not want him to be PM, to become PM.
Para Two
People rarely count their blessings.

Para Three
They only whine about what they don't have.

Conclusion
Mahathir is sulking and fuming now, and will die a very unhappy man.

appleorange_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Protege? No more the correct word to use. More like a nemesis.

Anyway, the people of Langawai had given him a loud and clear order to sit down and shut up. So he had been very quiet these few days. Usually, he would open his mouth to talk, and for some reason, the Malaysian Press would report everything he uttered as if he was dispensing PEARLS of sagely wisdom. If not, he would start blogging.

Now he finally got the message. Malaysians are not interested to hear him, and he knows he should just stay quiet,

"Maybe Singaporeans are also tired of their government...."

Those were his arrogant words after PH won the GE in 2018. Today, Malaysians are telling him, "We are tired of you, Mahathir. Stay out of Langkawi and Parliament!"

Mahathir is in all probability sulking now. Not only did Msians tell him to frog off, but Anwar of all people became PM wor.

I doubt he would be able to take part in the next GE. His walking has slowed a helluva lot.

hes 97

no need to doubt wise sir

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He should have retire long long time ago... Coming out for this election is a disgrace and he ultimately lose to his own defeat....
He should have retied gracefully and retained his glory as the oldest man to become PM, and to become PM a second time, in the Guinness Book of Records.

Instead, he smeared it with a new title as the oldest electoral candidate to lose his seat and pants, and his party, the whole party, was booted out of the race. It was a double loss. He was too confident of winning Langkawi. He thought the voters of Langkawi loved him but they didn't.... :s13:

Anwar failed to be PM because he imagines people love him but they don’t: Mahathir

come back to haunt mahathir

mahathir better run away with whole family

especially his sons

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hes 97

no need to doubt wise sir
Age is not synonymous with wisdom.

I have spoken with many people in their thirties who were wise while I have also spoken with many boomers who were not. I am sure there are many young and old people among the 39% who did not, as we know, vote wisely.

It is the collective wisdom of the 61%, including both the old and the young, which saved the country.... :crazy:

PortaPumper

Banned
Reaction score
alamak ... moi so stupiak .... should have predicted he will win and become PM and place $$$$ bet he become PM siah ... moi so stupiak .... out zhenghu oredi give hints to all of us when they purposely legalized backside pika pika in sarpork of the upcoming Backsider PM .... wasted the chance to huat!

Smarty22

Master Member
Reaction score
He should have known when to call it a day and leave behind his legacy .
Now he will forever be known as the world ‘s oldest election candidate and former PM who lost his seat and deposit .

Last edited:

appleorange_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Age is not synonymous with wisdom.

I have spoken with many people in their thirties who were wise while I have also spoken with many boomers who were not. I am sure there are many young and old people among the 39% who did not, as we know, vote wisely.

It is the collective wisdom of the 61%, including both the old and the young, which saved the country.... :crazy:

my point was, wise edmwer sir, at 97 it is very likely he wont be participating in the next ge.

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Will Anwar forgives and forget ?

images

Of coz he will.
Else
He won’t partner with him to form Harapan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.