Malaysia and Indonesia DTV reception

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like for my side, I can receive Malaysian channels. But I unable to receive them on those normal rabbit ear antenna, so I use the digital tv antenna provided by NMS.
Just went and bought Aiwa 32 inch DTV for my mum. Fixed my old school antenna and the TV flash out say "Weak or no Signal". Tried auto scan and it registered 9 channels. Surprisingly clear Mediacorp channels....Ch 5, 8, Suria, Vasantham, CNA, U. Ok for my mum as she is Mediacorpse drama fan.
Think will online buy a digital antenna to try try whether can get overseas channels.

mrclubbie

Mentor
Reaction score
Just went and bought Aiwa 32 inch DTV for my mum. Fixed my old school antenna and the TV flash out say "Weak or no Signal". Tried auto scan and it registered 9 channels. Surprisingly clear Mediacorp channels....Ch 5, 8, Suria, Vasantham, CNA, U. Ok for my mum as she is Mediacorpse drama fan.
Think will online buy a digital antenna to try try whether can get overseas channels.

Yes, can invest in one. I believe the prices are now much cheaper as compared to last time.

Try hanging your antenna outside of your windows/put at the windows and move it around, see if can receive the overseas channels

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.