Malaysia prepaid card

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get/notice Digi's offer 3 days ago on RM1 Weekly Internet/(Plus) plans, either at 500MB or a package of 200MB + 20 mins?

It's an "until midnight 21 Apr" thingy and I happened to be going on a weekend trip the next day... forgot to post here while contacting my Digi-user friends going on the same trip. =:p

I thought RM1 was a really good promo! :o

kitkat2

Reaction score
Did anyone get/notice Digi's offer 3 days ago on RM1 Weekly Internet/(Plus) plans, either at 500MB or a package of 200MB + 20 mins?

It's an "until midnight 21 Apr" thingy and I happened to be going on a weekend trip the next day... forgot to post here while contacting my Digi-user friends going on the same trip. =:p

I thought RM1 was a really good promo! :o

message looked like this?

Enjoy 500MB internet for 1 week for ONLY RM1 (NP: RM4 with RM3 rebate) with Internet Weekly! To subscribe, dial *116*1*6#. Promo ends 21/4. Rebate in 2 wks.T&Cs

you still have to pay rm4 first. then they return you rm3 in the form of voice call credits?

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
message looked like this?

Enjoy 500MB internet for 1 week for ONLY RM1 (NP: RM4 with RM3 rebate) with Internet Weekly! To subscribe, dial *116*1*6#. Promo ends 21/4. Rebate in 2 wks.T&Cs

you still have to pay rm4 first. then they return you rm3 in the form of voice call credits?

Yes, message was something like that.

Is the rebate only in call credits? I should warn my friends, then. :s13:

But I think the rate is still reasonable in the real sense, since we'd a ball going online the whole weekend. :D

Last edited:

edocmv

Reaction score
Hmmm... Keep tracking and topping up to extent the validity period day by day, months by month...

Don't you think the XOX card is much better in that context with a worry free initial period 28 months validity with just RM40 which includes RM5 Airtime and 3GB data of Season Pass?

Any Bros here can advice how to get the XOX card?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any Bros here can advice how to get the XOX card?

You either get it slightly more expensive (About RM20 more) from one local seller here who will do everything for you instead of you taking time and going to JB to buy it yourself.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/travel-bazaar-346/dealer-wts-onexox-malaysia-sim-cards-5367253.html

Or get it from JB which I don't know how to.

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recent or new OneXOX users may want to keep a lookout for offers like Happy Hour Season Pass especially on Thursdays. :)

One way to check is to get into the app and tap on the Happy Hours Flash Deal link. The existing one I see is RM50 for 5GB of data, and this can be kept as long as the validity of your line, if not withdrawn. Keep for what? Can share! :s13:

Also a reminder that any reload you do, stacks on the validity of your line. ;)

Now I'm contemplating if it's possible to port a Celcom prepaid over, which may be tedious since it's registered with an old passport. :o

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recent or new OneXOX users may want to keep a lookout for offers like Happy Hour Season Pass especially on Thursdays. :)

One way to check is to get into the app and tap on the Happy Hours Flash Deal link. The existing one I see is RM50 for 5GB of data, and this can be kept as long as the validity of your line, if not withdrawn. Keep for what? Can share! :s13:

Also a reminder that any reload you do, stacks on the validity of your line. ;)

Now I'm contemplating if it's possible to port a Celcom prepaid over, which may be tedious since it's registered with an old passport. :o

Time being the mobile app only applicable for Android, IOS users have to wait. :s22:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time being the mobile app only applicable for Android, IOS users have to wait. :s22:

Should consider getting a dual-SIM Android phone, like Samsung Galaxy A5 or A7 2017.

APKs will make life much easier. :D

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
just purchase 10GB for RM50

use app easier or use ussd code *150# call

go to season pass under happy hrs and choose SG FAT10

dont choose wrong one.. as will show 2 enter both rm50 with different code

Last edited:

Gixxer1000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is like bank OTP code send to the mobile.

choose airtime and enter email address and mobile no and click request TAC, enter TAC and purchase
So if i use app purchase, no need TAC? If use website need TAC and incurred the 2.50 roaming sms?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.