Malaysia prepaid card

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone else requested a tron 4G replacement sim? how to activate it? i used the instructions accompanied, login show "invalid. the request is being processed".

Do i need to get a tron signal to continue?

Where in SG got good MY telco signal beside Woodlands.

Sent from my friend's phone using GAGT

email cs ask them to activate it.

if you entitle for the rm10 refund for free 4G sim replacement, there is a deadline when to apply. ask them too.

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking to buy one cause my hotlink fast expired.. now still got prepaid sim card with free weekend data?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya. damn sian. no more similar plan like FAST?

Offhand... you might want to try Digi Prepaid (Live) as a few of us existing users are seeing randoms offers under the Box of Surprise link in our Digi app.

A friend is still using his 1GB RM3 30-day offer, another has RM1/day unlimited data, and yet another has been getting free 1GB valid for 7 days. Of course, some times we don't see any offer at all. Random...

Deathskull88

Reaction score
Hi, I am a bit confused with all the options with the digi prepaid

I would like to use the digi sim card for call and internet and recently got a prepaid digi sim from a relative.

I downloaded the Digi app to check the sim card, it expired earlier this September. But it still has 4rm balance. If I use 1rm to extend the account life for 1 day, will I have any data to use?

Thank you for reading!

fadefade

Reaction score

I would like to use the digi sim card for call and internet and recently got a prepaid digi sim from a relative.

I downloaded the Digi app to check the sim card, it expired earlier this September. But it still has 4rm balance. If I use 1rm to extend the account life for 1 day, will I have any data to use?

Thank you for reading!

in the app will show...

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thank you for reading!

Digi prepaid (not sure about postpaid) these days have offers under the "Box of Surprise" or "Offers" link. It's random, so you'll have to check in your app if there's any for your account. And depending on the version of your account, there may be free basic internet that you can use, though I'm not sure if the 1-day extension will allow you to use that or you'll have to do a reload first.

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to use Fast but now i prefer Digi as so easy to reload via app and got such a thing as 8 ringgit for 24 hrs unlimited 4G. Free weekend only gave 2Gb for both sat and sunday. 3 ringgit is either 2+1GB for a day or Unlimited data but at 512kb speed. 2 ringgit is unlimited social media if i remember correctly.

looking to buy one cause my hotlink fast expired.. now still got prepaid sim card with free weekend data?

kitkat2

Reaction score
though I'm not sure if the 1-day extension will allow you to use that or you'll have to do a reload first.

you should try it to clear your longstanding doubt. it's only rm1 to lose.

ya. damn sian. no more similar plan like FAST?

why bother for free weekend data that works on 4g only when on digi best, 1gb for a day can be had for rm1?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you should try it to clear your longstanding doubt. it's only rm1 to lose.

why bother for free weekend data that works on 4g only when on digi best, 1gb for a day can be had for rm1?

I'm not sure so they can do that if they really want to know... I've been using SLL on my (old) Digi lines so no real reason for me to drill into it. =:p

Ya, with what Digi is offering these days, Hotlink data offers really pales in comparison...

kitkat2

Reaction score
I'm not sure so they can do that if they really want to know... I've been using SLL on my (old) Digi lines so no real reason for me to drill into it. =:p

well, you have drilled into it. isn't sll validity extension too?

kitkat2

Reaction score
My old plans don't come with free basic internet unlike the 2016/17 ones, so I won't know.

the op may not be asking for free basic internet. even if he is, we should advise him to pay for data. only rm1 per day.

i think you are confused by the stingy ah neh of maxis. only maxis stops you from using data altogether if your number is reactivated via non-revenue channels.

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the op may not be asking for free basic internet. even if he is, we should advise him to pay for data. only rm1 per day.

i think you are confused by the stingy ah neh of maxis. only maxis stops you from using data altogether if your number is reactivated via non-revenue channels.

Thanks for info. :)

hwarzoner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently at yong peng bought RM8 Digi best prepaid come with this SMS You have been granted with free Internet 1GB/day (12am-8am) for life and one time 300MB, redeem now by dialling *888*1#

VacheronLim

Reaction score
have read post #6757 which helps to understand how the SLL works in extending prepaid card validity, can someone help clarify if my understanding (below) is accurate please

the same set of information is applicable to Digi Live I believe?

so for the RM8 Digi Live starter pack, it's valid for 5 days upon activation, comes with RM5 worth of value, and 300MB of internet (this is basic internet at 64kbps speed)?

and whenever I need to extend the card's validity, or wish to purchase data plan, or top-up the stored value inside the card, I can do so via Digi App?

if i purchase RM1 for 24hrs of "Internet Cili Padi App Passes" for unlimited internet calls (wechat/whatsapp), the unlimited data is restricted to only data used on those 2 apps? so if I'm surfing net using browser it will be the basic internet 64kbps speed?

so in instance that I need data for general use I should purchase RM3 for "Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass" instead?

Plurre

Reaction score
Just want to share my experience with the 1 day SLL method to maintain a digi live number.

After several rounds of buying 1 day SLL every 91 days (1+90), I exhausted the credit in my card. Left with rm0.01 (expired on 10 july), I scheduled myself to reload (instead of buying SLL) on 91st day, self-determined to be 8 oct.

Like always, I used shopee.com.my to purchase rm5 reload (at rm4.60 only!). Was informed by seller (5 star ratings from over a thousand buyers) that when he try to reload, it was rejected. I thought it might be because my card is terminated already. Perhaps I counted the days wrong.

But since i could still see my number in the digi app, I decided to take a chance and buy rm5 12 digit reload PIN on e-pay malaysia. Wah thankfully I reloaded successfully.

Shopee seller said most likely PIN method can, but he uses direct reload. He is also unsure why it couldn't work, maybe system limitations, plus I do not know my exact card termination date. In sg, card kept away so no sms from digi informing card termination date.

I got seller to reload my other digi card (best, in 75 day grace period as well but not on a last day basis like my digi live) instead and it worked.

I'm not sure if I counted my days wrongly for digi live. My digi live's credit "expired on 10 july", does it mean grace period starts on 10 july or 11 july? I thought its 11 july so I counted 90 days 11 july-8 oct. But maybe it was supposed to be 10july-7 october.

Anyway right now after e-pay reload my digi live says "valid till 13 october". So I'm assuming grace period starts 14 oct. Let me see whether on 14 oct the "valid till 13 oct" changes to "expired on 13 oct" or "expired on 14 oct". Maybe this was what caused my error.

@boonkang mentioned about buying 1 day SLL on 74th instead of 75th day. I cannot stress more how correct he is because there's always something that crops up and you're busy or you forget or you drag or you procrastinate. Or you count the dates wrong like me.

Last edited:

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Just want to share my experience with the 1 day SLL method to maintain a digi live number.

After several rounds of buying 1 day SLL every 91 days (1+90), I exhausted the credit in my card. Left with rm0.01 (expired on 10 july), I scheduled myself to reload (instead of buying SLL) on 91st day, self-determined to be 8 oct.

Like always, I used shopee.com.my to purchase rm5 reload (at rm4.60 only!). Was informed by seller (5 star ratings from over a thousand buyers) that when he try to reload, it was rejected. I thought it might be because my card is terminated already. Perhaps I counted the days wrong.

But since i could still see my number in the digi app, I decided to take a chance and buy rm5 12 digit reload PIN on e-pay malaysia. Wah thankfully I reloaded successfully.

Shopee seller said most likely PIN method can, but he uses direct reload. He is also unsure why it couldn't work, maybe system limitations, plus I do not know my exact card termination date. In sg, card kept away so no sms from digi informing card termination date.

I got seller to reload my other digi card (best, in 75 day grace period as well but not on a last day basis like my digi live) instead and it worked.

I'm not sure if I counted my days wrongly for digi live. My digi live's credit "expired on 10 july", does it mean grace period starts on 10 july or 11 july? I thought its 11 july so I counted 90 days 11 july-8 oct. But maybe it was supposed to be 10july-7 october.

Anyway right now after e-pay reload my digi live says "valid till 13 october". So I'm assuming grace period starts 14 oct. Let me see whether on 14 oct the "valid till 13 oct" changes to "expired on 13 oct" or "expired on 14 oct". Maybe this was what caused my error.

@boonkang mentioned about buying 1 day SLL on 74th instead of 75th day. I cannot stress more how correct he is because there's always something that crops up and you're busy or you forget or you drag or you procrastinate. Or you count the dates wrong like me.

How is Digi signal in JB area?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.