Malaysia prepaid card

yoongcy421

Reaction score
Anyone know if I can get maxis signal anywhere near the border? Need to reply the port out sms for maxis and it doesnt accept it if you send from singapore.
I would assume woodlands?

Thanks!

boonkang

Reaction score
Anyone know if I can get maxis signal anywhere near the border? Need to reply the port out sms for maxis and it doesnt accept it if you send from singapore.
I would assume woodlands?

Thanks!

One of the SG locations I know -- that you (likely) can get M'sia telco signals is Woodlands jetty -- 2A Admiralty Road West S(757446):
https://www.streetdirectory.com/sg/woodlands/2a-admiralty-road-west-757446/100494_401876.html

I've personally connected to M'sia Digi telco at the above Woodlands jetty location before -- so should be able to get M'sia Maxis telco signals as well.

Probably you can get M'sia telco signals even at HDB near woodlands jetty too e.g. S(730215).

Hope this helps.

hwsstx

Reaction score
Yesterday tried logging into XOX but wasn't able to, keeps saying No Profile.
This even after resetting & using the reset password provided via email.
My last login was in March before border controls.

Anyone experiencing this?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My number is still valid until May 2021, but somehow cannot get a roaming line now.

Logged into my account by resetting my password on my PC and subsequently logged in on the app (XOX Black) and both managed to get in.

I then realized that I've left a very low credit balance in there because of mysterious credit deductions previously. Not sure what I'm going to do with this line, moving forward. Maybe decide after the borders are open to the general public once again.

Last edited:

Hardware4455

Reaction score
Been topping up RM10 until accumulated RM90 inside my hotline card to keep it alive. Sian :(

hwsstx

Reaction score
My number is still valid until May 2021, but somehow cannot get a roaming line now.

Logged into my account by resetting my password on my PC and subsequently logged in on the app (XOX Black) and both managed to get in.

I then realized that I've left a very low credit balance in there because of mysterious credit deductions previously. Not sure what I'm going to do with this line, moving forward. Maybe decide after the borders are open to the general public once again.

Tried via PC, still no luck, even after resetting password.

Mine valid till 2022.

Also cannot get Roaming...may need to go nearer North, Sembawang not North enough. LOL.

hwsstx

Reaction score

Mine valid till 2022.

Also cannot get Roaming...may need to go nearer North, Sembawang not North enough. LOL.

Managed to get Roaming, by manually selecting Singtel 3G.

However my problem still unsolved.

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mine valid till 2022.

Did you download the XOX Black app?
The old myxox app doesn't work anymore.

hwsstx

Reaction score

Resolved liao.

Note that there's a new security feature when first time login. After successful login, user is asked to input a PIN for security.

I guess I better do regularly login, in case my account is reset again.

Last edited:

really_noob

Reaction score
Been topping up RM10 until accumulated RM90 inside my hotline card to keep it alive. Sian :(

My Digi card I keep reactivating for RM1 and let it go into inactive mode. Looking at the situation, I give up and let it expire. Lose RM5 or so. Buy new card next time.

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Resolved liao.

Note that there's a new security feature when first time login. After successful login, user is asked to input a PIN for security.

Hi can kindly check your PM?
Thanks,

AMAT

Reaction score

Why choose rm$10? Min is rm$5, many ways to topup, shopee malaysia, tng wallet etc

And if yours is hotlink, then you can alternate between rm$5 topup and sos topup (1 time rm$5, next time sos topup, then rm$5...) it will eat away a bit of your $ for sos topup, but effectively you only use rm$8 for 108 days (55 + 53), if i remember correctly.

Last edited:

hwsstx

Reaction score
Resolved liao.

My seller (Kelvin of Phelio) recommended me to write to cs@onexox.my, if everything I do is unsuccessful.

I also feedback in Playstore, in XOX Black app.

Both of these responded (with the former earlier). Both asked me to provide:

1. Registered email addres:
2. XOX Mobile Number:
3. Full Name:
4. NRIC/Passport No:

& also ... let us know which application you are trying to log in – Black App/Selfcare Portal?

I tried both the Black XOX app & Self-care Portal - both same message of No Profile.
For each of these take screenshots to show them the error messages.

My issue was resolved in 2 days.

Hope this helps.

funky05

Reaction score
i topped up my digi card via digiapp on 30th may 2020.. by right it should be able to get auto-roam in SG for 90days.. but now it says 'no network' :(

hwsstx

Reaction score
i topped up my digi card via digiapp on 30th may 2020.. by right it should be able to get auto-roam in SG for 90days.. but now it says 'no network' :(

When I was trying to get Roaming for my XOX, I selected manually for the network. Waiting for auto selection bears no fruit.
In my case I chose Singtel 3G.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Which Digi Prepaid, Digi Best or Digi Live?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.