Malaysia prepaid card

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro but i cannot call in fr sg right? App says expires 27th nov. I dunno extend now πŸ˜­πŸ˜…. Reload is only for some days only i think. First time using prepaid malaysia sim card and the sales staff jz say do mthly top up
If you can get a roaming line (not data roaming but just auto-roaming) from your SIM card... I think Starhub, or sometimes Singtel, then you can access via USSD *128#

Dial *128#
Choose 1 My Account (Tap 1 and Send)
Choose 4 Call Plan (Tap 4 and Send)
You should see something like this on the next screen: Call Plan: Digi Prepaid xxx xxxx

droozy

Master Member
Reaction score
If you can get a roaming line (not data roaming but just auto-roaming) from your SIM card... I think Starhub, or sometimes Singtel, then you can access via USSD *128#

Dial *128#
Choose 1 My Account (Tap 1 and Send)
Choose 4 Call Plan (Tap 4 and Send)
You should see something like this on the next screen: Call Plan: Digi Prepaid xxx xxxx
The problem now .. i cannot find the phone app in this old iphone. Only can see it in settings. Cannot call out. Tried to find the phone thiny but unable to retrieve from hp. I want to faint lol

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The problem now .. i cannot find the phone app in this old iphone. Only can see it in settings. Cannot call out. Tried to find the phone thiny but unable to retrieve from hp. I want to faint lol
Huh? What is phone thiny?

Do you still have the SIM card? Put it into a working phone make sure data is turned off and get a local network before following the steps I’ve given you? USSD codes are used with just the Call app

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro but i cannot call in fr sg right? App says expires 27th nov. I dunno extend now πŸ˜­πŸ˜…. Reload is only for some days only i think. First time using prepaid malaysia sim card and the sales staff jz say do mthly top up
As long its connect to any network. Roaming or not the code will work. It’s not really calling. U will see a menu pop up after u dial the code.

droozy

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally retrieved the phone icon to dial out. Selection in malay language, have to translate online. So my call plan is didi prepaid next . Subsciption next35 ( social 30+3gb auto renew ) something like this .
means … ? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally retrieved the phone icon to dial out. Selection in malay language, have to translate online. So my call plan is didi prepaid next . Subsciption next35 ( social 30+3gb auto renew ) something like this .
means … ? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
1) About Digi Prepaid NEXT

2) About Super Long Life 365-day validity option at a one-time payment (yearly) as opposed to using the reload method in order to keep the line active for usage.
I use the SLL option for convenience sake, so I'll leave the rest to explain the other one to you or you can refer to past posts here about how this can be done.

3) Box of Surprise
Offered at random to users, different lines can have different offers of sorts. I normally refer to MyDigi app for offers, like now as I see a SLL offer for 365-day validity @RM38 for a couple of lines in my app.

doreen27

Reaction score
Dial *128# to check your plan type to see how much it'll cost to extend 365 validity. Need to make sure your credit balance is enough to cover the cost before it'll be revealed.
how much i should top up? or how much is th cost?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much i should top up? or how much is th cost?
If I'm not wrong, SLL is now RM108 for 365-day validity. They're gradually upgrading the much older versions that used to cost only RM38, to updated ones and now I've to pay RM108 to extend. HOWEVER, I'd frequently check the Box of Surprise for RM38 offers. I managed to renew 2 lines under my care at RM38 today.

I've pretty much lost touch with the recent years' updates on Digi Prepaid. You might want to refer to sites like this for more information:

funky05

Reaction score
I've used Umobile before back in 2015 2016.. reception was very bad..

Switched to Digi.. stable network.. no regrets.. their app is also very user friendly

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, SLL is now RM108 for 365-day validity. They're gradually upgrading the much older versions that used to cost only RM38, to updated ones and now I've to pay RM108 to extend. HOWEVER, I'd frequently check the Box of Surprise for RM38 offers. I managed to renew 2 lines under my care at RM38 today.

I've pretty much lost touch with the recent years' updates on Digi Prepaid. You might want to refer to sites like this for more information:

rm$108 is too much. Not worth. Unless u really like or need to keep the number

alibb123

Reaction score
A bit regret I never think before buying oneXOX SIM.
Choose the 20GB valid 30 days nothing in SP. card Validity 28 months.

Now after login, saw the plans/Add-ons all not very worth it ...
don't know if they can let me sign up another Welcome deal or will there be some sort of more worth it plans after my current expired.

Was thinking if redONE is better or oneXOX.
Currently got a redONE Amazing18 for my mother since she went to Malaysia before us with her friends. We need to meet her at Cameron highlights and need to communicate with her. Not sure to continue or cancel the plan after this trip.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A bit regret I never think before buying oneXOX SIM.
Choose the 20GB valid 30 days nothing in SP. card Validity 28 months.

Now after login, saw the plans/Add-ons all not very worth it ...
don't know if they can let me sign up another Welcome deal or will there be some sort of more worth it plans after my current expired.

Was thinking if redONE is better or oneXOX.
Currently got a redONE Amazing18 for my mother since she went to Malaysia before us with her friends. We need to meet her at Cameron highlights and need to communicate with her. Not sure to continue or cancel the plan after this trip.
Are u looking at the season pass prices? The normal ad hoc plans are comparable to the other telcos.

for welcome deals, u can buy as many as u wan for the first 10 days since u activated the sim.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.