Malaysia prepaid card

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my Hotlink FAST for 12RM at JB Sentral.

Overall not bad. Use it to take Uber and it's awesome. Cheap and good.

The shop in Komtar tried to sell 20RM.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my Hotlink FAST for 12RM at JB Sentral.

Overall not bad. Use it to take Uber and it's awesome. Cheap and good.

The shop in Komtar tried to sell 20RM.

Many dealers will try to do that - either make you pay more or force you to add a data pack that you don't need.

Where in JB Sentral did you get your card from? The ground floor one facing the escalator and Manja Link counter, the other ground floor one facing City Square, the upstairs one facing the ticketing counters, or the counter one near KFC?

By the way, the booth upstairs facing the ticketing counters is the newest around. Their Digi Best costs RM20 with RM5 inside, in case anyone's wondering.

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many dealers will try to do that - either make you pay more or force you to add a data pack that you don't need.

Where in JB Sentral did you get your card from? The ground floor one facing the escalator and Manja Link counter, the other ground floor one facing City Square, the upstairs one facing the ticketing counters, or the counter one near KFC?

By the way, the booth upstairs facing the ticketing counters is the newest around. Their Digi Best costs RM20 with RM5 inside, in case anyone's wondering.
I got it below the link bridge to city square. 1 small mamashop.

Uostairs inside hall with lots of stalls. Gt 1 also selling. Cute girl

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got it below the link bridge to city square. 1 small mamashop.

Uostairs inside hall with lots of stalls. Gt 1 also selling. Cute girl

Below the linkbridge to City Square sounds like the one I described as facing City Square, where you can see the train tracks/platforms from behind their booth. Thanks! :)

Upstairs with the cute girl sounds like the one same row as U Mobile booth outside KFC. Next to their booth (on its left) is one selling many handphone cases. I've bought a couple of cases from them, prices quite reasonable. ;)

zenify.me

Reaction score
Those on onexox can advise if the voopee app is useful? The playstore reviews basically says that it doesn't work.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Early of the month downloaded new DIGI app while in Singapore, the freebies option did not light up; then decided to subscribe 300MB plan this early morning before headed to Malaysia; to my surprise DIGI messaged me about MyDIGI Welcome gift of 1Gb. :D:D

Now I have 1.3Gb for my 3 days trip. :s12:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Early of the month downloaded new DIGI app while in Singapore, the freebies option did not light up; then decided to subscribe 300MB plan this early morning before headed to Malaysia; to my surprise DIGI messaged me about MyDIGI Welcome gift of 1Gb. :D:D

Now I have 1.3Gb for my 3 days trip. :s12:

Apart from downloading, you also have to use it like just play around with it, explore, etc. Then, you'll get the message about the freebie. :D

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apart from downloading, you also have to use it like just play around with it, explore, etc. Then, you'll get the message about the freebie. :D

Thought the welcome gift freebie was not applicable to me as I downloaded this app a few weeks back.

Wasted my purchased 300mb package as the free welcome gift data was deducted first; overall still gained 700 Mb.

If really hungry for data then can subscribe their DIGI exclusive plan; 3GB/RM3/day or5Gb/RM5/day. ;) :s13::s13:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought the welcome gift freebie was not applicable to me as I downloaded this app a few weeks back.

Wasted my purchased 300mb package as the free welcome gift data was deducted first; overall still gained 700 Mb.

If really hungry for data then can subscribe their DIGI exclusive plan; 3GB/RM3/day or5Gb/RM5/day. ;) :s13::s13:

This latest offer is for the use of the updated app, so everybody still gets the freebie regardless if you've downloaded it before. ;)

Like what I told a friend, these freebies aren't exactly for visitors like us, as most of us don't use that much data. Same for the 3 and 5GB offers. :s13:

Come April too, those of us who are using dual-SIM phones risk missing the other 2GB if they're not 4G/3G-enabled. =:p

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This latest offer is for the use of the updated app, so everybody still gets the freebie regardless if you've downloaded it before. ;)

Like what I told a friend, these freebies aren't exactly for visitors like us, as most of us don't use that much data. Same for the 3 and 5GB offers. :s13:

Come April too, those of us who are using dual-SIM phones risk missing the other 2GB if they're not 4G/3G-enabled. =:p

Thought this 'new' MyDigi app need to be activated before 31st March in order to get the welcome gift freebie..

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got their prepaid card replaced? My card got cut spoil by samsung shop ppl... haiz... cham lo.. lucky my thai sim have nano liao if not gota fly to thailand to fix.. lol
Just to update: digi now charge 21.20rm to replace and MUST use IC if not duno have ti go where and also of course show ur passport. I brought my number there so i think no other verification needed. Very fast process. He just take pic of my passport n fill duno wat in his tablet n i can use a sim taken out fr his pocket

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought this 'new' MyDigi app need to be activated before 31st March in order to get the welcome gift freebie..

Yes, that right. What I meant was even users like me who've been with them for a couple of years will still get the freebie when I downloaded and used the new app during the promo. :)

kitkat2

Reaction score
Just to update: digi now charge 21.20rm to replace and MUST use IC if not duno have ti go where and also of course show ur passport. I brought my number there so i think no other verification needed. Very fast process. He just take pic of my passport n fill duno wat in his tablet n i can use a sim taken out fr his pocket

which digi did you go to?

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xpax (Celcom) - RM10
7 days validity
7 days 200mb data (fast)
RM6 credit
10GB free data (64kbps)
10GB free Facebook data (fast)
Daily RM3/1GB

-

Hotlink (Maxis) - RM10
5 days validity
2 days 300mb data (fast)
RM5 credit
0.5GB free Chat data (?)
1GB free Saturday data (fast)
1GB free Sunday data (fast)
5 friends free calls (Hotlink/Maxis)
Daily RM3/1GB

-

U Mobile (Power) - RM8.50
10 days validity
10 days 200mb data (fast)
RM5 credit
15mins/day free calls (U Mobile)
After topup RM10:
- 1GB free data (fast)
- 2GB free data (64kbps)

-

U Mobile (Unlimited) - RM8.50
10 days validity
10 days 200mb data (fast)
RM5 credit
1GB free data (64kbps)
After topup RM10:
- Unlimited data APP>ONZ (fast)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.