Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone happy that the team played better than last game, which we lost as well. very easy to please the Mou supporters when the fact is, it is still horrible to watch.

Also another fact is, if Moyes and LVG was in charge you guys would probably hound them for this kinda play, but its Mourinho. He does nothing wrong.

Saw another comment that players were better in WC, of course they are, there were not under Mourinho. It was time for them to shine in their short term freedom.

Don't know how obvious it can get

Man Utd currently is same as what happened with Mourinho in his last season with Chelsea. At that time Chelsea lost a few games during the start of the season & close to the bottom.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this goes on, end of season i'll be on the away side chanting Man City's favourite song Who the **** is man united? There's no way I am supporting Mourinho's Man Utd, from top level to mid tier club. And shame on the Mou supporters, you lot are enabling this. Positivity is one thing, but too much is just making you blind.

Okay then bye bye then. No need for fair weather fans. Even though we had similarly crappy times under LvG and Moyes, most of us still supported the TEAM. If the choice of current manager affects you so much, please go support Poch,Pep or Klopp.

apeape

Reaction score
like i said if you have anything else to say, prove it. Or admit you are just blindly supporting a manager who does nothing for the team. Fair weather my arse if you cant come out with anything positive about Mourinho. I have no need to argue when its proven and on show, unlike your name calling.

Last edited:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the problem with Man Utd?
During the start of last season Man Utd was doing well scoring 3 or 4 goals with Rashford & Martial playing on the left side. Whoever comes in would score. Then came January this yr when Man Utd signed Sanchez with a big salary & he played on the left side with Rashford & Martial hardly having any playing time.

My view is Man Utd made a very big mistake by signing Sanchez who until now didn't perform well. Instead Mourinho should have try to rotate Rashford & Martial playing on the left side. Last season should have been spent trying to develop Rashford & Martial.

If it were Ferguson he would have spent last season trying to develop Rashford & Martial by giving them more playing time.

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe i guessed correctly? Jose the first manager to go this season.

When zizou or replacement coming????

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like i said if you have anything else to say, prove it. Or admit you are just blindly supporting a manager who does nothing for the team. Fair weather my arse if you cant come out with anything positive about Mourinho. I have no need to argue when its proven and on show, unlike your name calling.

The moment you claimed you are going to chant Man City's fav song, you lost it here. That's pure insult to the club.

You are free to go.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I don't take issue with anyone who feels Jose should be out since everyone has their own opinion. What I take issue with are people who say they want to "stop supporting man utd" because of "so and so reason". Support the club, whether we are first, 10th or even 20th, in the table. If our current playing style, situation or manager irks you so much that you can say you will not support "Mourinho's man utd", which is still man utd, or that it makes you feel like chanting derby rival digs at our club, then you won't be missed.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The moment you claimed you are going to chant Man City's fav song, you lost it here. That's pure insult to the club.

You are free to go.

He has data to prove and slap right at your face.

But then he edited it away. :o:o

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
support is for the club.

even if i dont like whoever is managing, no way will i ever stand at City's side singing their songs, or wear Pool's jersey, or be proud to put the club crest in a bin.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If want to sack him better do it fast. If wait too long more damage could be done with the club losing more points.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now Ed has to decide whether he wanna sack after 3 games, fast hand fast leg go sound out if Zidane dare to take over
or...stick to Mou until Nov/Dec to show he given "enough time" so people can't accuse him of anything.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd still rather see JoseM in charge than any other available one. And I really hope no one restarts the "PhilJ and VictorL are better defenders than ChrisS" topic again because they aren't.

Did you even watch who can't defend against the last goal??? Got turned inside out like a ******* cork screw...

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last season Man Utd beat Tottenham at Old Trafford 1-0 with Martial scoring. What happened now? Tottenham beat Man Utd 3-0 & Martial was not playing. This is a very shocking decline. If Tottenham can beat Man Utd 3-0 at Old Trafford, Liverpool can beat Man Utd probably by 6-0.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now Ed has to decide whether he wanna sack after 3 games, fast hand fast leg go sound out if Zidane dare to take over
or...stick to Mou until Nov/Dec to show he given "enough time" so people can't accuse him of anything.

at the moment, I don't think any top manager will want to take over, given that the board did not help Jose balance out the needed gaps in the squad this transfer window and leaving our team still being unbalanced. They will also have 2nd thoughts as it seems that the board will stop backing the manager once they have hit their "financial objectives" rather than footballing ones.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If wait until Nov or Dec before sacking him Man Utd may drop closer to relegation. By that time it could be too late to recover for a place in the Europa league.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Manchester United is no longer just a Football club. It is part business now. We have to accept this fact.

We cannot just sit out and say we support this and that and end of the season we have nothing to show and sit outside of the top 3.

You can do this 20yrs back. You can’t do this right now in 2018. Results = everything.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll back whoever is in the seat, and whoever dons the jersey. Blind? Maybe. All I know is that I'm a supporter, not in the club's management. I don't go around telling my fave singer whether he/she should sing higher or lower. Nor do I go around telling my fave processor company they should add more L1 cache or add more transistors or change the way they implement TLB. And I definitely do not go to my fave CKT stall to tell them they need to toss the kuaytiao 5 more times and change the oil they use.

Again, anyone can "support" the way they want. I'm not going to change mine, neither do you don't have to change yours. If you're going to dish out the I-told-you-so's now, don't whine when it's your turn to take some. If you're taking delight in dishing them out now, no problem with me but you've some serious soul-searching to do. Nobody has a gun to your head to watch United, so go enjoy your sleep, your Saturday, your Sundays. 35 left to "do something better". In my case, watching United is already the "something better".

I'm already very thankful I started supporting United in a day and age where broadcasts are available every single weekend, instead of having to rely on radio broadcasts and newspaper match reports.

On an evil note, I hope this translates into a price drop in the shares, because I haven't managed to buy back the shares I sold few months back.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spend 150m each on bale, ronaldo also cannot save him

tactics and all the same

someone as good as sanchez turned into rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.