Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't believe that the Manchester United DNA has been lost in 5 short years.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
that why i said the whole team purposely...

Jose put mctomniary as ** is tell woody...' you should got me another **'

Seriously? Who's the best ** in the world now? It won't solve our problems.

Anyway, time's up for Mourinho. Same for some of the players especially overpaid and big egos.

:spin:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So whose fault liao?

Jose?

Players??

Woody?????

Or we asking too much?
Boards fault. For not sacking JM at the end of last season to prevent history from repeating. From not learning from the mistakes made by the previous clubs. For not recognizing the signs during pre season after his rantings. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the meltdown will come in his 3rd season.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. We are fools for allowing this to repeat and we can only blame ourselves for still believing that a narcissistic man can change.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously? Who's the best ** in the world now? It won't solve our problems.

Anyway, time's up for Mourinho. Same for some of the players especially overpaid and big egos.

he want players like john terry which go up and shoot a header to goal...and can **** the def when cock up

he got none here but foxes and sperms got

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought this pinky jersey was a one game off in memory of certain event or shop?

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even Mourinho being sack, two years from now United will still be the same. It is the players fault too.

Yup. I think most of us can see that.

The thing is one the mgr lost the dressing room or some players buay song him, it doesn't do him any good or the club as well if he stays.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Boards fault. For not sacking JM at the end of last season to prevent history from repeating. From not learning from the mistakes made by the previous clubs. For not recognizing the signs during pre season after his rantings. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the meltdown will come in his 3rd season.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. We are fools for allowing this to repeat and we can only blame ourselves for still believing that a narcissistic man can change.

so tell me who to replace jose

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
he want players like john terry which go up and shoot a header to goal...and can **** the def when cock up

he got none here but foxes and sperms got

.... :s13:

But i still think Mourinho's style is dated. And not suitable for Man Utd.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so tell me who to replace jose
Zidane. He is still available. Don't wait until another club snap him up.. And they start doing well... Then you guys who don't want him to come say we should have signed him... By then too late.

Like it's almost too late to save our season now when I mentioned we should sack him after his rantings in pre season. So just suck it up and live with another wasted season or 2 when the transition period takes place again.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm still surprised that Mourinho did not learn from past at Chelsea. Players not playing for you means gg.com

After his sacking at Chelsea, the team shot up the table, and escape relegation.

Never underestimate players power.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously I don’t want anymore ‘flavour of the moment’ manager to come in anymore.

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
its not even the results , its fine if you lose if there is an obvious style that hes trying to develop but after 3 yrs, it feels like the players just go out and do what they want , sometimes it works but often its shiet.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm still surprised that Mourinho did not learn from past at Chelsea. Players not playing for you means gg.com

After his sacking at Chelsea, the team shot up the table, and escape relegation.

He is a very very stubborn man

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Managers won't get compensation if they resigned on their own accord..

only a sack or the more polite words is called "mutual separation/agreement" to part company will earn them the big departure package.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just hire a mgr that can bow down to pogba’s demands. Even guile can be the mgr.
Who was the one that resigned Pogba? And couldn't manage him. Who was the one who signed Miki, couldn't get him to play as well, then signed another player who is sulking at Arsenal.. And couldn't get him to play as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.