Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Pogba leading a sit out on the next game, either JM goes or he goes.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
would gladly back JM or any manager if the team was playing decently good and positive football and they are just going thru a bad patch

however the football is pretty much dire since that sevilla defeat. throw in all the negative news about him n the players, parking the bus against good and even weaker sides.

i wouldnt be the saddest if he goes now

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
twbKrqZl.png

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

he nvr say Moist should go back then?

Gaal was brought in to have a balance of short term success and also hoping he could reproduce his achievements at Ajax with the introduction of youth. Was he given the fund to bring new faces... he was! but the progress in the second year was actually bad.... and things were turning negative. supporters like me had no idea what kind of football the team was playing.

jose was brought in to bring some immediate success and becos City managed to recruit Pep. i had nvr believed he will be here for a long time 2 or 3 years at most, knowing his history. jose first season was a success but season#2 had no silverware, knocked out easily in the champion league. put up a lethargic display in the FA cup final saying Lkk played himself out of the final...
2018-19 pre season was known more for all the wrong comments and just 7 games into the season... need I say more

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm so looking forward to the matches this month... :(

kaOgEOV.jpg

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alexis Lukaku Lingard

Pogba Matic Fred

Shaw Lindelof Jones/ Smalling Valencia

DDG

This team is so nice to use in FIFA
Cfm manager fault haha

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No smalling or jones for wed's match pls.. both a disaster!

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba leading a sit out on the next game, either JM goes or he goes.

would love to see that, coz pogba should go if he really does that
come on, post fake news also have some common sense la
since when player got such power :s13:

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its like jose 2nd season in charge of chelsea all over again. Some players don't want to play for jose?

runforyourlife

Reaction score
would love to see that, coz pogba should go if he really does that
come on, post fake news also have some common sense la
since when player got such power :s13:

If you’re a squad player and u saw the amt of damage done by a key player, you’ll naturally not want to openly dispute him, especially if he may be popular among some in e dressing room, if I go solo you risk being obstracised.

Like Shaw opening say now.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is that disrespecting the fans? Only the PaulP bandwagon is feeling the hurt. All I know is that quite a few have spoken out and say he's different in training. They seem to understand one's a masked front and one's the real deal.

See below. If Utd comes to SG and he says that to the local fans, how would you feel? Those US fans spend the time and money to travel from all over the country to watch Utd play and he has to say that to them? If he has nothing good to say..then just shut up. Then he goes on to say the fans who came were fantastic. Take a dig at them then praise them all in 1 interview.
He's the farking manager who is to ensure that good football is being played.

Its like Apple CEO telling the fans they shouldn't spend so much money getting the latest Iphone products and that he himself would not have gotten one because its not good even though he is the one responsible for how the products turn out to be and launching them. Then goes on to say the fans who bought those products were fantastic.

What kind of conflicting message is he sending out? No wonder the players are confused. What he says and what he does does not tally. What he says to the press and what he does can be completely different and vice-versa. He only says things convenient to protect himself. But ultimately, the truth and results will show on the pitch.

Players working hard, him having no problems with the players are all ******** talk from him. You can't trust a word he says any longer. A manager is useless when you can't trust the words coming out of his mouth, cos that's the only thing he does, giving instructions to players...he's not the one kicking the ball on the pitch.

Was reading some of the comments from English press

It is always easy to say Pogba is the virus that is causing all the issues in the team.... but who was the one to told the US based fans dun bother to attend the pre-season friendly as it is a waste of time...and other comments which had been compiled by someone earlier.

I still recalled when he was introduced as the replacement for Ah Gaal... one of his comments was saying.... "why keep the ball when u dun have the intention to attack... it will never happen under his watch...."

But I am sure all the rival clubs will want him to continue just like many of us wanted Wenger to continue at Arsenal....

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Mr Paul was strolling around on the pitch in the last match without breaking a sweat and our dear DD came out to say he cannot do it alone.

Sure cos he ain’t even trying to play well himself :s22:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i will have more confident that Trump will see out his contract/obligation than Jose.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, win next game and all is well again.. well and jolly..

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CL odds out liao. Valencia makan 0.75!

Consperm win!

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"I was watching on television Chelsea against Inter and the people in Nice decided the beach was better. They didn't go to the game, the stadium was empty."

"I think the passion many Americans have for soccer deserves more. They deserve the best teams and invest to bring the best clubs to the US.

"But we, and some other clubs, were not able to give to the people the real quality football that can attract even more passion in this country."

im pretty sure he meant that many of his superstar players are away on post WC holiday and was only able to bring a lot of kids for the fans to see.
but who was the one to told the US based fans dun bother to attend the pre-season friendly as it is a waste of time...

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"I was watching on television Chelsea against Inter and the people in Nice decided the beach was better. They didn't go to the game, the stadium was empty."

"I think the passion many Americans have for soccer deserves more. They deserve the best teams and invest to bring the best clubs to the US.

"But we, and some other clubs, were not able to give to the people the real quality football that can attract even more passion in this country."

im pretty sure he meant that many of his superstar players are away on post WC holiday and was only able to bring a lot of kids for the fans to see.

The fans will understand that, especially since WC just ended and we aren't the only team missing players. But he didn't have to say that. No one from the press asked him about the fans.

Even when UTD came to sg, and SAF didn't play our best players, we understood that as well. We are just happy to see the team playing in our country.

Imagine the negative impact he has on the US fans and the US market, how do you attract new fans by saying that about them?

But it's just typical of him to say something to deflect attention away from a terrible lost. Cos you can see the impact it has in the media. The focus should be on the performance and his strategy and how he is preparing the team for the new season. Instead he says pre season is a waste of time. Do you call the homework teachers give you a waste of time just because it has no direct affect on your final exams?

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Have been skipping here to avoid all the toxins following few poor results. As long as JM is not sacked, I'll back him. Honestly, what option do I have? Yelling here or FB not going to change the fact that he is the manager still. Flying JM out banner across OT is not going to help the team in any way too. As a supporter, I can only support. Support the manager until he is sacked, then I'll support the next manager.

Didn't scroll up and read, but I am sure someone would have said this - no one is bigger than MU and the manager has to have absolute power with players. I am not sure JM has that hence Pog can undermine him, maybe Pog knows Ed won't sell him. If the manager has no say on the players, what chance does he has to succeed?

All I can do now is pray for a miracle to happen, and we suddenly firing at all corners. Unlikely, but at least I can dream...

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't tell the press a player did badly, ok understand. praise a player also negative impact on squad. lol. at this rate he better not attend any presser. whatever he say also can twist a negative impact lol
probably should color his hair black or something, white hair seems to suggest he gave up on life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.