Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Guess no more comeback with sucha a slow side. Not everyday freekick from mata can go in haha. 2-0city final score :) and united can be happy with themselves cause never got trash. SAF dunno will pissed anot watching such performance

He looks soo sooo jaded... That stroke really took its toll on him. Poor fellow.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if it wasn't a goal, it would have been a penalty. the way our defender grab their player to prevent Agu from advancing, could have been red too.

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
The players are trying their best. Don’t we already know their best is always going to be way short of being enough, against a team like City?

Herrera is a liability with the ball, Martial is a liability in games such as these when we don’t have the ball. Lost count of the number of interceptions and tackles won by Fellaini.

I’m happy if it stays 0-1, last thing I want is for us to help Fools.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
this 4-3-3 formation is not working
the 2 midfielders are spread too thin while the 3 forwards CBL most of the time, causing the back4 to be over-worked

Man on man against Silva Fernandinho Sterling and Aguero... They let the 2 ** have all the time on the ball... Heng we not against Bonucci... We waiting to be cut into shreds only...

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
its the kinda frustration that Pogba gets every game tbh
but Pogba handles it better than Herrera.

If it's Pogba kena the Rob, he will jump on the spot flapping angry without chasing back. Ball playing ability wise is really Pogba better, but Fred? Nah

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The players are trying their best. Don’t we already know their best is always going to be way short of being enough, against a team like City?

Herrera is a liability with the ball, Martial is a liability in games such as these when we don’t have the ball. Lost count of the number of interceptions and tackles won by Fellaini.

I’m happy if it stays 0-1, last thing I want is for us to help Fools.

we need to help ourselves first

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Look at how manc pass n move n run and pass n shoot. Totally respect pep how he changed manc around.

And I was skeptical abt him coming to epl cos epl is suppose to be very fast n very rough to play his kind of game style.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno wads his role in the game so far tbh
He was like pissed with Lingard for not making a run for him to pass... But ok la.. We need more of that to make City back pedal...
yes but he holds it better thus we keep saying he hang on to the ball too long. but most of the time its bcos no option to pass.
If it's Pogba kena the Rob, he will jump on the spot flapping angry without chasing back. Ball playing ability wise is really Pogba better, but Fred? Nah

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Aguero really can smell goal... We don't have that sort of finisher in the team yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.