Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
then what are you on about here? calling other people delusional when the football is obviously sorely lacking out there and then blaming the business end of man utd. huh?

Didn't you start calling people delusional first? So now only you can call it?

I've been stating my point very clear all along, not sure which point you don't understand?

1. If Ed hires a manager, fcking support the manager with the signings he wants - Ed didn't do so for Moyes, LvG, or JM.

2. If Ed doesn't want to support the manager, fcking sack the manager - Ed offered 6 years contract to Moyes, then sack him after 10 months. Offered LvG 3 years contract, but quickly sack him after he knows JM is available. Extend JM contract, then quickly refuse to support JM on spending. What is Ed's logic on all these?

3. JM football is boring. He won't be exciting to watch like SAF, never will JM team play like SAF team. So you should stop asking JM to play like SAF. If the football is really lacking, and if the football is so important to Ed, sack JM. I won't shed a single tear if JM is sacked. But Ed comes out say football results don't matter to the club financially. So how? We all LLST only isn't it?

So you want us to play beauty football, please go convince Ed. Start a petition to sack JM, I will be one for the first to sign for you. Otherwise, accept JM is going to stay.

But if all you want is to rant, then accept others can rant too and at least read what others are writing before calling people delusional in order not to make a fool of yourself.

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nah think got mentioned before...remove Ed as in let him do the business side of things. let someone more capable with football matters take the job.
again, tis is all down to whether the management actually sees an issue with what's going on now.
apparently not, esp when they say results on the pitch doesn't affect business. u know where their focus is.
Problem is, 1 is good in getting the money for the club

apeape

Reaction score
lol rant is ALL that you do.

you just show to everyone that you support both the boring football and JM just so u can be safe. my stance is it makes no sense to continue blaming the board for their lack of football desire and their wrong decisions. You agree on this, but still blindly support JM as a delusional safe commenter. and you keep ranting about the board being no balls with no other proof and nothing about the football because You "accept it". you accept if the love of your life start loving you in a diff way that doesn't bring you any satisfaction? ** lah.

But of course i dont mean leave them, the only gripe i have is why is JM so gungho about his football when its not working?

please, i know youre gg to say board never support etc, but im purely talking about the football. im not asking for entertainment anymore, im asking for victories.

Again; what is the point of blaming the board when all we need now is victories on the bloody pitch, if thats not clear enough

Last edited:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Be safe of what? I will die if not? Totally catch no ball on that point.

JM is not a new manager, he has his "secret formula" that brought him success. And when someone had so much success with the same formula, it is impossible to tell him that his formula doesn't work anymore. If everyone can change so easily, SAF won't be so special anymore. You do know we only have TWO very successful managers in our 100+ histories right?

With only one formula, of course JM will need the right type of ingredients. Now asking victory using his only formula without giving him his ingredients will mean we fail miserably. What so difficult to understand?

So why insisting I am JM supporter? I am only stating facts no? Look at the work Ed done after SAF retired, what more proof you need to know Ed know sh1t about football?

And since when I said I like boring football? On the other hand, you said you seek victories but not entertainment, so can I say you are contracting yourself and supporting boring football as long as we win?

Argue with facts please, not just for the sake for defending ego.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u know. there's 2 camps in here that's why this 'argument' goes on forever..

yes its JM fault for HIS style of football that apparently does not suit this club. this is camp A, and they stop just there.

the other camp, B, is tell A, with all the fault that JM has with all his so-called dinosaur style, whatever it is, the board is not sacking him. so the board takes the blame of not removing JM.

so what's happening now is,JM continues to be JM. yes we need the victories, but our manager is still the same person who will continue to do the same thing because he is sure his methods are right.

for those who think sacking the manager is the way to change things, why can't they see that it is the board's fault for not removing him already?

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HAHA it’s always entertaining whenever we don’t win :s13:

I have given up commenting so i will just continue to watch the football. Same old sh!te being rehashed until the manager is finally sacked whether it’s on here or on the football pitch. Jose will be here until top four is mathematically over, or players like De Gea, Martial, Paul threaten to leave. Deal with it lor

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shows over for JM...like most clubs he was in, season 3 is like the ending season for him...

i m sorry but we aint gonna win anything this season & not qualify for any European spots

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT

Doomsday

Reaction score
Didn't you start calling people delusional first? So now only you can call it?

I've been stating my point very clear all along, not sure which point you don't understand?

1. If Ed hires a manager, fcking support the manager with the signings he wants - Ed didn't do so for Moyes, LvG, or JM.

2. If Ed doesn't want to support the manager, fcking sack the manager - Ed offered 6 years contract to Moyes, then sack him after 10 months. Offered LvG 3 years contract, but quickly sack him after he knows JM is available. Extend JM contract, then quickly refuse to support JM on spending. What is Ed's logic on all these?

3. JM football is boring. He won't be exciting to watch like SAF, never will JM team play like SAF team. So you should stop asking JM to play like SAF. If the football is really lacking, and if the football is so important to Ed, sack JM. I won't shed a single tear if JM is sacked. But Ed comes out say football results don't matter to the club financially. So how? We all LLST only isn't it?

So you want us to play beauty football, please go convince Ed. Start a petition to sack JM, I will be one for the first to sign for you. Otherwise, accept JM is going to stay.

But if all you want is to rant, then accept others can rant too and at least read what others are writing before calling people delusional in order not to make a fool of yourself.

Agree with you bro

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mid-table club fans are indeed passionate. I believe is these group of players CMI. Haha they looks lost individually. The team during WC made them looks good haha, thats all I can say. Against Crystal Palace you dont need a master technician to win it haha

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but Man Utd was indeed a mid table team and living in past glory when i started to follow their ups and downs woah but dun recall football was so boring leh.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shows over for JM...like most clubs he was in, season 3 is like the ending season for him...

i m sorry but we aint gonna win anything this season & not qualify for any European spots

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT

Still got chance to win FA Cup and UCL. Tomorrow night will beat Young Boys and all will be well for the rest of the week.

Nows a good time to watch at OT. Tickets are even going on sale cos they are not sold out. As long as you can stay awake throughout the match. Just let your voices be heard after the final whistle.

http://global.espn.com/soccer/manch...ruggling-to-sell-tickets-for-young-boys-clash

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
At this moment, regardless who JM signs - young/old/cheap/expensive, fans will have negative things to say.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still got chance to win FA Cup and UCL. Tomorrow night will beat Young Boys and all will be well for the rest of the week.

Nows a good time to watch at OT. Tickets are even going on sale cos they are not sold out. As long as you can stay awake throughout the match. Just let your voices be heard after the final whistle.

http://global.espn.com/soccer/manch...ruggling-to-sell-tickets-for-young-boys-clash

no chance to win ucl even if we qualify for next round. our team very hard to win barca, psg, bayern etc.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u know. there's 2 camps in here that's why this 'argument' goes on forever..

yes its JM fault for HIS style of football that apparently does not suit this club. this is camp A, and they stop just there.

the other camp, B, is tell A, with all the fault that JM has with all his so-called dinosaur style, whatever it is, the board is not sacking him. so the board takes the blame of not removing JM.

so what's happening now is,JM continues to be JM. yes we need the victories, but our manager is still the same person who will continue to do the same thing because he is sure his methods are right.

for those who think sacking the manager is the way to change things, why can't they see that it is the board's fault for not removing him already?

i think the board want to remove him but currently there is no good available manager to replace him. supposed to be zidane but he only want juventus job.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It is typical JM signing isn't it. Not surprised with this news. Any 29-30yr old defensive mid/** are JM's potential targets who will immediately slot into the team. Can forget about signing young attacking players or groom them even if we do buy them. It's not in his DNA to do so.

I would worry more for the future of the club if ED starts buying all the 29-30 year olds that JM recommends at high fees/wages. That's digging the club into a deeper hole in the future. If the players doesn't work out, we'll be stuck with old overpriced players whom no other clubs can or will be able to afford either in terms of their wages or transfer fees.

We'll end up giving/selling them for cheap/free to MLS.

Anyway, employing a DOF is not guarateed a success. We'e seen how that worked out for Frank Arnesen at Chelsea when he has to work with JM. He said it himself the club's philosophy will be thrown out of the window when we appoint JM.

This is JM's philosophy now
1) Win at all cost
2) Park the bus
3) Attack only when its safe
4) Buy and play tried and tested players at their peak

This is no longer Utd's philosophy
1) Attack attack attack
2) Play attractive football
3) Promote youth players

Welcome to Mourinho Utd. But honestly Witsel is more of a replacement for Matic. Could be a good player to replace him and give Matic some rest. His form has been dipping drastically and its probably because he is burnt out from playing almost every single game.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is typical JM signing isn't it. Not surprised with this news. Any 29-30yr old defensive mid/** are JM's potential targets who will immediately slot into the team. Can forget about signing young attacking players or groom them even if we do buy them. It's not in his DNA to do so.

I would worry more for the future of the club if ED starts buying all the 29-30 year olds that JM recommends at high fees/wages. That's digging the club into a deeper hole in the future. If the players doesn't work out, we'll be stuck with old overpriced players whom no other clubs can or will be able to afford either in terms of their wages or transfer fees.

We'll end up giving/selling them for cheap/free to MLS.

Anyway, employing a DOF is not guarateed a success. We'e seen how that worked out for Frank Arnesen at Chelsea when he has to work with JM. He said it himself the club's philosophy will be thrown out of the window when we appoint JM.

This is JM's philosophy now
1) Win at all cost
2) Park the bus
3) Attack only when its safe
4) Buy and play tried and tested players at their peak

This is no longer Utd's philosophy
1) Attack attack attack
2) Play attractive football
3) Promote youth players

Welcome to Mourinho Utd. But honestly Witsel is more of a replacement for Matic. Could be a good player to replace him and give Matic some rest. His form has been dipping drastically and its probably because he is burnt out from playing almost every single game.

I am making a guess
Those players he know are around that age group 29-30 now.
He doesnt make friends with younger players that is why all his targets are people from that range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.