Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which means more of our academy kids will start leaving...they dun see a future if Jose is still ard

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United are struggling to sell tickets for Tuesday's Champions League clash with Young Boys at Old Trafford.

United can book their place in the knockout rounds with victory over the Swiss champions but the club have failed to sell out and are offering tickets on general sale.

Tickets priced between £45 and £58 are available in three of the four sides of the stadium for the game on Tuesday.

This is the ramification of poor results.. hopefully this would wake the board/manager/players up..

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rojo, Darmian and Lindelof are not fit for tomorrow's match.

We might see a return of Shaw, Jones, Smalling and Valencia in the back 4. He'll probably rest Matic and Pogba so our Center 3 could be Fellaini, Fred and Herrera with LKK, Sanchez and Lingard starting up front.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Espn just released news that Man U is 4th on salary paid to players in the world.

But sadly results do not justify this.

apeape

Reaction score
u know. there's 2 camps in here that's why this 'argument' goes on forever..

yes its JM fault for HIS style of football that apparently does not suit this club. this is camp A, and they stop just there.

the other camp, B, is tell A, with all the fault that JM has with all his so-called dinosaur style, whatever it is, the board is not sacking him. so the board takes the blame of not removing JM.

so what's happening now is,JM continues to be JM. yes we need the victories, but our manager is still the same person who will continue to do the same thing because he is sure his methods are right.

for those who think sacking the manager is the way to change things, why can't they see that it is the board's fault for not removing him already?

Yes the board is responsible for employing and not sacking JM, but not for the football on display, that is why I do not see the point in blaming the board FOR THE FOOTBALL. It is already quite obvious they do not know anything about football and that's already bad for Man Utd, but JM is the one directly responsible for this ridiculous brand of football, which makes the whole situation worse.

Yes the board is wrong for not sacking JM, but im trying to heed what most of you are saying, support no matter the manager. But it is so hard when JM isn't fixing or changing anything and when people are blaming the board for the football, it makes no sense.

Its no help either that Smalling is starting to question the attacking prowess of his own attackers, facepalm!

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
see, there's your problem.
no one is blaming the board for Mourinho's brand of football..
vitamin has explicitly said, let me just quote his post
3. JM football is boring. He won't be exciting to watch like SAF, never will JM team play like SAF team. So you should stop asking JM to play like SAF. If the football is really lacking, and if the football is so important to Ed, sack JM. I won't shed a single tear if JM is sacked. But Ed comes out say football results don't matter to the club financially. So how? We all LLST only isn't it?
we can't say he is not fixing or changing cos we don't know for a fact. but what we do know is, whatever he is doing, it isn't working out.

why did the board appoint JM then? because they thought he can be our miracle pill, just like what he did at various clubs. he didn't do it for us, but the board did sign up for his brand of football, no?

they have also been incoherent with their manager appointment, 3 of different approach, those gone left behind a squad of different profile, to be taken over by the new manager to fix it. their brand of club management is what is causing all these rippling effects

so that's where i blame the board. they did not realize that when teams like Chelsea and Man City were splashing cash to play catch up for lost years, they needed to do something. all they did was a series of panic appointments(manager)

i have posted many times how these teams continued to boost their squad strongly even after winning titles. we ended 2nd last yr thanks to our keeper (i can't thank the defence or any other players because they allowed him more shots to get to our keeper den any other teams that had best defence) and how did we strengthen in the summer? did u look at our squad and told urself, "hey we are just 1 major signing away and we'll challenge City to the title right up to their neck!"

have u ever walked up to a jiak liao bee colleague and say 'its ur fault that u are still working in this company and getting paid while doing nothing' and not ask 'why hasn't the bosses sacked this good-for-nothing guy?'

Yes the board is responsible for employing and not sacking JM, but not for the football on display, that is why I do not see the point in blaming the board FOR THE FOOTBALL. It is already quite obvious they do not know anything about football and that's already bad for Man Utd, but JM is the one directly responsible for this ridiculous brand of football, which makes the whole situation worse.

Yes the board is wrong for not sacking JM, but im trying to heed what most of you are saying, support no matter the manager. But it is so hard when JM isn't fixing or changing anything and when people are blaming the board for the football, it makes no sense.

Its no help either that Smalling is starting to question the attacking prowess of his own attackers, facepalm!

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sack JM liao appoint who??

Zizou say not coming.
Conte say no, you want him meh?
Picco in spurs u think their botak chairman will let us have him?
Ask pep hey come over??
Or ask Giggs back? Later 3 match same results then the cycle repeat itself.
Or ask wengar yo bro wanna come?????

lol

apeape

Reaction score
see, there's your problem.
no one is blaming the board for Mourinho's brand of football..
vitamin has explicitly said, let me just quote his post

we can't say he is not fixing or changing cos we don't know for a fact. but what we do know is, whatever he is doing, it isn't working out.

why did the board appoint JM then? because they thought he can be our miracle pill, just like what he did at various clubs. he didn't do it for us, but the board did sign up for his brand of football, no?

they have also been incoherent with their manager appointment, 3 of different approach, those gone left behind a squad of different profile, to be taken over by the new manager to fix it. their brand of club management is what is causing all these rippling effects

so that's where i blame the board. they did not realize that when teams like Chelsea and Man City were splashing cash to play catch up for lost years, they needed to do something. all they did was a series of panic appointments(manager)

i have posted many times how these teams continued to boost their squad strongly even after winning titles. we ended 2nd last yr thanks to our keeper (i can't thank the defence or any other players because they allowed him more shots to get to our keeper den any other teams that had best defence) and how did we strengthen in the summer? did u look at our squad and told urself, "hey we are just 1 major signing away and we'll challenge City to the title right up to their neck!"

have u ever walked up to a jiak liao bee colleague and say 'its ur fault that u are still working in this company and getting paid while doing nothing' and not ask 'why hasn't the bosses sacked this good-for-nothing guy?'

oh god.

The board's wrongs does not equal to football on show.

Yes, I agree and fully mentioned that the board is wrong in several things as what you mentioned, but they are not responsible for the football on show. that's all im stating.

Yes the board signed up for a JM team, performances and tactics, but that doesn't mean the board is wrong that the team is now a "Mid-table club". The board is simply wrong in hiring "wrong managers", not the football on show.

you can say sarcastically if lingard cannot be messi blame JM, but what you all are saying (to me lah) if the club not winning games, blame the board, really?:s11:not the players, not JM and his tactics but the board?:s11::s11:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no and no. maybe my english is not good enough to write in better way.
oh god.

The board's wrongs does not equal to football on show.

but what you all are saying (to me lah) if the club not winning games, blame the board, really?:s11:not the players, not JM and his tactics but the board?:s11::s11:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
considering how they decide to appoint van Gaal and Mourinho, yes i would imagine this qns is in their minds
because dont have any obvious big names that are readily available.

only they know why they extended Mourinho's contract even when there was still some length left. could have parted ways easier at the end of last season if they didnt.

apeape

Reaction score
considering how they decide to appoint van Gaal and Mourinho, yes i would imagine this qns is in their minds
because dont have any obvious big names that are readily available.

only they know why they extended Mourinho's contract even when there was still some length left. could have parted ways easier at the end of last season if they didnt.

I think they were trying to prove that Man Utd is diff in that they dont want to keep re-appointing new managers like other clubs.. business gone wrong.

no and no. maybe my english is not good enough to write in better way.

No i think maybe we got miscomm. You guys are discussing about the board, im discussing about the football only, that's all.

Mmonkey

Reaction score

Zizou say not coming.
Conte say no, you want him meh?
Picco in spurs u think their botak chairman will let us have him?
Ask pep hey come over??
Or ask Giggs back? Later 3 match same results then the cycle repeat itself.
Or ask wengar yo bro wanna come?????

lol

To be honest, I don’t mind seeing Giggs back here. He definitely has the passion and have a different way of management. Bet he did learn a lot from SAF.

If he fails, I believe he will leave on his own accord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.