My champagne bought 2 months ago still keep inside fridge waiting to be pop reh

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last night's match starting 11:

DDG no longer activate God mode easily

Luke Shaw was okay

Phil Jones was okay

McTominay run a bit too much with the ball for my liking.

Young was sai

Matic was sai

Pogba was very sai

Herrera was okay

Fellaini was sai

Rashford was okay

Lukalu was sai

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3DTITLB.gif

T18LKfl.gif

So expensive striker what a joke

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where is the “JM is shiat and players are good enough to be in top 4” contingent?

Bench Pogba - JM shiat
Play Pogba but Pogba become clown - JM shiat
Want to buy older players - JM shiat and don’t trust young players
Play McTominay - McT is godson and JM shiat to play favorite players only

Yes everything is JM fault. No one else got fault. Ed did nothing wrong paying £50m for Fred. Players did nothing wrong by being clown on field.

I am super curious why Bailly now kanna storage room by JM.

I think Fred don’t always get to start because he is competing against Fellaini and Herrera and sometimes Mata for the same spot in the team.

Matic and Pogba are pretty much guaranteed a starting spot in the line up

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fellaini to start that is a joke man. Just like during ah gaal era obsession with Fellaini. Ppl just forget cause he can score once in awhile and also because this United side striker cant score any loll therefore he become so good.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The starting XI was really bizarre. I reckon the players aren't interested anymore and are just waiting for Jose to go. They obviously know it's only a matter of time. When it got to 2-2, there was no more urgency and the players stopped trying. They felt they had already done enough. Please lah Woodward, put all of us out of our misery especially when the manager is trying to get sack himself

Only De Gea was worthy. Give him a blank cheque or whatever he wants

Zetrio2006

Reaction score
I am super curious why Bailly now kanna storage room by JM.

I think Fred don’t always get to start because he is competing against Fellaini and Herrera and sometimes Mata for the same spot in the team.

Matic and Pogba are pretty much guaranteed a starting spot in the line up

Probably because Bailey doesn't talk much and can't lead the defence.

That's probably one reason why Mourinho kicked Mkhitaryan out as he's probably too quiet. And not playing Rojos much too.

Mourinho looking for influential players in squad.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably because Bailey doesn't talk much and can't lead the defence.

That's probably one reason why Mourinho kicked Mkhitaryan out as he's probably too quiet. And not playing Rojos much too.

Mourinho looking for influential players in squad.

To be fair, Rojo just came back from injury. I Guess that’s why JM wanted a new CD, because he knew he would only be able to choose from 3

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The starting XI was really bizarre. I reckon the players aren't interested anymore and are just waiting for Jose to go. They obviously know it's only a matter of time. When it got to 2-2, there was no more urgency and the players stopped trying. They felt they had already done enough. Please lah Woodward, put all of us out of our misery especially when the manager is trying to get sack himself

Only De Gea was worthy. Give him a blank cheque or whatever he wants

You know if you sack the manager, history will simply repeat itself right.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know if you don't sack JM before the 3rd season starts, history repeats itself right? Already did.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there comes a time where the board has to make a decision.
same as wad i said about the previous 2, if he truly lost the dressing room (players stop believing in him), he need to go. very hard to fix from there

huhster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously i dun see why we need pickford when we have romero to step up if ddg leaves

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there comes a time where the board has to make a decision.
same as wad i said about the previous 2, if he truly lost the dressing room (players stop believing in him), he need to go. very hard to fix from there

I don't know but I don't like this.

It's simply leading to a culture of player power.

Then again, it's easier to sack the mananger than to change the players

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kante is such a good player....

Win possession and provide assist...

We don't have a player like that in our team .

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So because the manager hasn't had immediate success, we should condone player power who plays according to how they feel like it? I don't think they get their wages according to how the finance department feels like it.

The club is becoming a laughing stock. And it's pretty obvious who's leading the pack and who's playing because they're wearing the club badge on their chest. When you have the most expensive player in the squad holding the ball and facing our own goalpost during a counter instead of releasing quickly, and subsequently getting robbed because he has the standard 3 players closing down on him and him thinking he can take on all 3, all while in our own third, that's just infuriating.

I maintain the same stand on RomeluL though - he is what I would deem to be currently the only player not good enough to be a starter. Him scoring that goal delivered to him on a plate is the least he should be capable of. I don't know if his weight gain is at the direction of the club - if it is, what were they thinking, that he'll be able to out-muscle the defenders? If not their direction, why aren't they doing anything about it? If they are doing something about it, then it just means RL isn't professional enough. His miscontrol-leading-to-selfinjury is more laughable than GabrielObertan self-dribbling out of the pitch while not under pressure - at least that was due to his eagerness to impress on his debut.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it already is. we dont manage the club like we did with SAF anymore. they are the assets now.
I don't know but I don't like this.

It's simply leading to a culture of player power.

Then again, it's easier to sack the mananger than to change the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.