Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it already is. we dont manage the club like we did with SAF anymore. they are the assets now.

Player power existed during DM's time too...it's nothing new, but the manager plays an important role to manage/minimise it instead of making it worse. It's no different from the outside corporate world. A good leader will know how to make their subordinates tick and understand that every individual is different.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, if after the arsenal game I want to catch the players coming out from the stadium, how long do I have to wait outside?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, if after the arsenal game I want to catch the players coming out from the stadium, how long do I have to wait outside?

At least 1 hr. I stayed till the very last player went out. Mata will be the most accommodating and last to come out usually. You'll have a good chance getting a selfie and autograph from him.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least 1 hr. I stayed till the very last player went out. Mata will be the most accommodating and last to come out usually. You'll have a good chance getting a selfie and autograph from him.

I have a selfie with mata 🥰

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spurs and arsenal derby game super exciting. Our next game against arsenal got any chance?

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks guile.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know if you don't sack JM before the 3rd season starts, history repeats itself right? Already did.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Instead offered him a new contract in the beginning of this yr. :s13:

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spurs and arsenal derby game super exciting. Our next game against arsenal got any chance?

Chance of losing perhaps pretty high. But United being a mid-table club sometime on god mode against top side. Like instant the match against Chelsea. Just like how small team keeper always on god mode when against United of the past haha.

Maybe Pogba will somehow turn up and play haha

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad for a team in transition with a new manager in his maiden year at the english league to beat a team managed by a manager in his 5th season at the club while extending his unbeaten record.

I think Arsenal will have no problems reaching their 20th unbeaten run this Wed.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For some reason, i think we'll beat Arsenal and fall back into sorry mode again after that :s13:

Jose knows how to beat them for some reason

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For some reason, i think we'll beat Arsenal and fall back into sorry mode again after that :s13:

Jose knows how to beat Arsene Wenger for some reason

corrected for you....:s13::s13::s13:

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jose knows how to beat them for some reason

That was when Wenger was managing Arsenal. This season Arsenal looked strong after their 2nd game.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That Merseyside Derby last min goal was insane, really was out of nowhere lolz

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are 16 points adrift from City in 1st place but only 14 pts away from the bottom team. We are closer to the bottom than to the top now.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

huhster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

rizal5150

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pickford looked good last night vs fools. We should get him when de heya leaves. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.