Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Why Ole? I respect him very much n thank him for his great contributions to the club but I'm not sure if he is really the manager that can handle the club situation now.

Plus will those clowns in the team even listen to him or show him respect when even JM a serial championship winner couldn't?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why Ole? I respect him very much n thank him for his great contributions to the club but I'm not sure if he is really the manager that can handle the club situation now.

Plus will those clowns in the team even listen to him or show him respect when even JM a serial championship winner couldn't?

hope its not solskjaer. he got problem managing cardiff.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole is available cos norwegian league had finished?
can suka suka come over?
just read mike phelan might be returning to help out.
what will happen to Carrick ?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so basically no one can ever manage United? :s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
should think what will happen to all the ex United pundits on tv if it is Ole :s13:
can suka suka come over?

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
I really don't mind one person that runs the club from top to bottom like old times and seats completely seperated from woody.

like how the gaffer was with Edwards and Kenyon.

we might as well has gaffer lead the team for Cardiff. Doesn't need him to do anything, just have to say "Boys, this is just Cardiff"

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
If it's Ole... and we need a goal in added time, can he sub himself on?

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
should think what will happen to all the ex United pundits on tv if it is Ole :s13:

it is all about result
if ole does well, they will use script A
if bad results, it will be script B

but whoever comes in, i am managing my expectations cos the next guy will have lots of catch up to do to smell the 4th or even 3rd spot by Apr.

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
can suka suka come over?

Read that norwegian league only starting in end march?

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow, Christmas came early for most of the fans.

Was driving yesterday and suddenly my whatsapp keeps popping. Saw the notifications that JM was sacked! Really completely surprised me!

To some this may not be the best time to sack him but the decision is inevitable because the club isn't going to start playing like Man City/Barcelona overnight with him around. As I have mentioned, everyone in the club plays a part to where we stand right now, not entirely JM's fault. So with a new interim manager coming, let's see how the players perform and we can really judge if the players really got no heart to play for the club. As for who should be the interim manager, I feel should be one of our ex-players. I hope the interim manager can bring back the good old feel about the club, ATTACKING FOOTBALL!!! Win lose is part of the game, but even if lose, we give opponents a good fight till the end. I want teams to start thinking how many goals to concede when they come to OT.

Looking at it, I think baby face should be the interim manager but his contract with another club seemed to make it impossible. But well, the interim manager can be crucial cos if he performs well, give him a permanent contract please! If really need to hire a new one, then I have to vote for Poch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.