Not open for further replies.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time this season saw MU scored 5 goals in one game irrc :love:

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One big difference is I see ole face was smiling throughout unlike Jose whose face was black thru out the whole game even before kick off :love:

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this performance and scoreline continues, I really hope ole can extend his Contract though I know the chances are Low

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really nice to see the back 4 involved in the attack..
Free breakfast tdy.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It shows some chose when to turn up for the game. It’s disappointing that they don’t play for the badge. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy with the win. Just that I am disappointed that we have turned into another chel-farking-sea where players will lose to get their boss sacked. Too bad we won’t be able to get rid of all the cancer in the team.

Obviously the players are playing with fear under JM’s reigns or they are under specific instructions not to bomb forward.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
if only jose left early this season, we might have been at least top 2 or 3 and with a higher goal difference. hope woody understand that utd cannot play defensive football and the next permanent manager better be an attacking one.

I enjoyed the win, but to say we are top 3 quality is a bit too early, even if we did sack JM at the start of season. :o

Jian19

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should try get maximum points for the next 5 games.

I think CL maybe we are out, can just focus on league

Doomsday

Reaction score
Missed the match but watched the highlights. Great scoreline and our players finally turned up.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Missed the match but watched the highlights. Great scoreline and our players finally turned up.

Yeah, make one wonders why they don't turn up week in week out, yet kept posting on social media saying they would give their best.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“Football is easy if you've got good players,” Solskjaer told BT Sport . “They are a great bunch of players and their quality is unbelievable.

"I arrived on Wednesday night and only had Thursday and Friday with the players. Wayne Rooney texted me and gave me some advice - so it must be down to him! He told me to make them play football, enjoy themselves and be Manchester United.”

"We had a session yesterday about patterns of play and we wanted Ashley Young and Luke Shaw to push on more,” said Solskjaer. “It worked out well today.

"Your work-rate is the easiest thing to work on. It is free. It is the attitude and application of the boys.

"If we approach all the games like this - and we want them to approach them all like this - with combination play and playing the ball forward then I'll be happy.

"The foundation was in the defending today. I thought the two centre-backs and two full-backs were brilliant today."

https://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/jus...veals-rooney-advice/xu52qb8twkk91el8eaq4u2b6p

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matic played well, much better than previously, he must have down tool previously as well.

Jian19

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matic played well, much better than previously, he must have down tool previously as well.

The gap between defence , midfield and forward got close down

Plz dun keep pumping longball liao :vijayadmin:

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to get Martial to sign a new contract. Build the team around Pogba, Martial, Rashford & Lingard. These are fast players attacking players.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Manchester United's a big part of my life and it was never nice watching what was going on. Once Ole got the job, I thought I'd give him a message of congratulations," added the club's record scorer.

"The players obviously looked a bit restricted (under Mourinho). The players have ability and today we've seen that.

"A lot of things were happening around the team and around the manager, which isn't good. Ole's given them that freedom."

It was evident from Rooney's comments that he had been led to believe there had been a very different atmosphere in the later, increasingly problematic days of Mourinho's two-and-a-half year reign.

"Everyone from the staff to the kitmen, they weren't enjoying it. You can see the staff are happy today and the players are too," he said.

That was certainly evident from the comments of United's rejuvenated young players on Saturday, who were not shy in noting how Solskjaer had given them far more licence to express themselves.

Jesse Lingard, who scored twice after the break, to add to first-half goals from Marcus Rashford, Ander Herrera and Anthony Martial, said: "The lads played with a lot of energy, enjoyment and excitement.

"When you've got confidence, you put yourselves in positions to score goals. That's what we did. We were playing higher and the full-backs were higher. We pinned them back and created a lot of chances."

Rashford, who set the ball rolling with his third minute free kick, was full of praise for Solskajer's instant impact.

"He wants us to be positive on the ball and always look for the gaps. That was just the start. We're going to improve and get better at it," said the striker.

Rooney had quickly spotted a very different tactical approach under Solskjaer.

"The positions that the full backs, Luke Shaw and in particular Ashley Young, take up when United have the ball is something you've never seen under Mourinho," he said.

Michael Owen, the former United and England striker, added on BT Sport that United would not have been so positive in their three-goal first half had Mourinho still been in charge.

https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/fo...elps-solskjaer-breathe-new-life-into-man-utd/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.