Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ronaldo if he stayed, would have become the next King. That I am sure.

Too self centered a character to be one, i feel. Don't bash me, i don't really get that same vibe towards Ronaldo. Wayne Rooney had more of a case than him :o

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, and that defender Ake from Bournemouth. What a header. From a standing jump no less. Wonder if he would be deemed good enough for United...

Not sure but i think he is still on loan from Chelsea

Jian19

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too self centered a character to be one, i feel. Don't bash me, i don't really get that same vibe towards Ronaldo. Wayne Rooney had more of a case than him :o

But Looney wan to join man City leh :crazy:

Doomsday

Reaction score

No bashing, it’s your opinion. My opinion is that King Cantona is also very self centred...hahaha. Rooney, too short, balding and a bit bui...no charisma to be our King.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wasteful is the understatement of 2018

Later yoryor come in with another essay about our false nine.
We were wasteful because the players weren't played to their best potential. They were expected to be efficient in their attacks, ie score the most goals with the least chances created, but we know in football that doesn't work all the time unless you're super lucky, clinical and the opposition keeper has a bad day.
You can't keep depending on luck or the opposition making mistakes to keep scoring all the time. You need to keep creating your own chances. Let the opponent worry about you instead of the other way around.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Hyruga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
images

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
United where got luck, everytime other team comes to play with United their goalkeeper is alway in godmode.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
United where got luck, everytime other team comes to play with United their goalkeeper is alway in godmode.

Luck in getting a PK, offside goal, good fk positions etc...when you don't press, you won't create chances. Unless you call pumping in long balls to LKK and Fellaini is good enough.

LKK was played to highlight his weakness, with our players so far back, he didn't get the support to have his knock downs reach our players.

JM's greatest achievement this season was convincing everyone especially our opponents that our players and team are not good enough. That's why all the teams weren't afraid of playing against us even at OT.

ticcan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho is such a virus he create so much unhappiness to our players

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw Fellaini getting ready to sub in. Took 1 for the team they say. :s22:

Don't get this joke though....but saw it everywhere. I thought it looks more like a badly timed challenge. Nothing malicious. It wasn't a studs in tackle. IMHO looks more like a yellow card offence instead of a straight red.

agcken12

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho is such a virus he create so much unhappiness to our players

agree.... when was OT for museum tour last month, even the guide wasn't happy about JM and dun believe that United can beat CPalace at home under JM!!

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol Pogba is scoring for fun. Alot of pattern in his celebration. Good for United. Hope it last.

OGS look abit like david moyes?! Anyone feel like that? This United side seems to be running all over the place. Alexis can play in place for Lingard? Or Lingard is OGS god son undroppable

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn’t watch the match last night. How was it? Did we play better than our last 2 matches?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
‘Paul Pogba is like LeBron James, he is unstoppable’

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1065208/Paul-Pogba-LeBron-James-Man-Utd-news

The new manager who comes in for next season if he wants to successfully manage Man Utd will need to get the best out of Pogba. If Pogba doesn't play well Man Utd will struggle.
Can wait for Pogba to be injured or suspended to see how the team performs without him. I'm sure someone else would step up. A Midfield 3 of Matic, Herrera or Mata might do the job.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.