Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope to see the back 4 that started against Bayern, play against Leicester

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope to see the back 4 that started against Bayern, play against Leicester

That should be our strongest back 4 at the moment barring anymore injuries. But I wouldn't be surprised if Smalling or Jones makes a cameo appearance.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That should be our strongest back 4 at the moment barring anymore injuries. But I wouldn't be surprised if Smalling or Jones makes a cameo appearance.

Bailly was injured during the game and Smalling came on.
Smalling was injured earlier during the preseason and Bailly came on. They rotating to be injured

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Until we can be on par, at least on paper with the top teams, then we can say we exhausted all options. We refused to pay additional €5m for Perisic last season, so no, we didn't exhaust all options.

If the manager knows the team is not good enough, he tries to improve them, and also bring in better players. When he can't bring in better one, don't expect him to turn an average player to superb players. He can't go to cheat mode and start editing the stats okay.

End of the day, all I'm saying is support your manager. I don't believe even SAF or Pep can win the EPL with last season's team. #2 was not good, but was better since SAF days. We beaten all the top teams for the first time in seasons. He said judge him after 3rd season, hold your gun and don't shoot so fast.

Oh my God. I believe Man Utd has exhausted all those options you have stated. At this point realistically, it's not the players at fault

On your point though, it is also the manager's attitude/effort on AND off the field that will affect the team, as a whole.

pawn_king

Reaction score
LOL we will know when we see the flashy hairstyle and colours come. like januzaj.

hopefully he will stay injury free too and avoid becoming welbeck no 2

michaelsen

Reaction score
Promotion for MR.
Since we can't choose we we can have realistically, I think we can always hope for the best. We have young players in every department that can play decently though not world class standard but it is proven that if a team can play as a unit, theres a shot at winning titles (Leicester).
I was not much of a Lingard fan initially but I think he deserves his chance, and he has been scoring some good goals.

Can't wait to get stuck in the couch every weekend again.

apeape

Reaction score
Until we can be on par, at least on paper with the top teams, then we can say we exhausted all options. We refused to pay additional €5m for Perisic last season, so no, we didn't exhaust all options.

If the manager knows the team is not good enough, he tries to improve them, and also bring in better players. When he can't bring in better one, don't expect him to turn an average player to superb players. He can't go to cheat mode and start editing the stats okay.

End of the day, all I'm saying is support your manager. I don't believe even SAF or Pep can win the EPL with last season's team. #2 was not good, but was better since SAF days. We beaten all the top teams for the first time in seasons. He said judge him after 3rd season, hold your gun and don't shoot so fast.

5mill Euro is not $5 leh. Perisic isn't even worth fussing over either.

Since we are comparing, SAF era had tons of average players turned superb just by the sound of the starting whistle, from David May to Fletcher to Macheda.

I will still give my full support of course but what I'm trying to say, it doesn't look too good, right?

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score
No worry, preseason only, we are still in transition, when the 1st 11 are back everything will be swee swee. Anything else?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Actually.. im more than happy with what we have now. :o :o

As long as our players put in their heart to kick, shouldn't be a problem for us. :o

But i still feel that martial is the bomb for us. :o :o

And i still feel... maybe jose will be the first manager to go. :o

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually.. im more than happy with what we have now. :o :o

As long as our players put in their heart to kick, shouldn't be a problem for us. :o

But i still feel that martial is the bomb for us. :o :o

And i still feel... maybe jose will be the first manager to go. :o

The first 10 games will decide how soon he will implode ..

Probably Woody is getting sick of Jose's whining too...

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Woody - a business person.
Jose - a football person.

This is what i feel. :o :o
Woody is diff from kenyon and gill i feel. :o :o

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SAF can motivate players to perform better
pep too, can turn sterling from rubbish to scoring over 20goals a season

frankly last season our players are not up to par in terms of performance. players like pogba,martial, rashford can do alot better

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I find it hard to call DavidMay, DarrenFletcher and FedericoMacheda superb at the sound of the whistle. First 2 were very reliable, and the last a spark of brilliance that fizzled out as quickly as it burst.
I'm happy with whoever dons the manager deems fit to don the United jersey, but let's call MaoShanWang MSW and RedPrawn RP. Not every durian is as good as every other, even if they came from the same orchard as the MSWs and RPs, and if you like any durian as long as it is durian.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woody - a business person.
Jose - a football person.

This is what i feel. :o :o
Woody is diff from kenyon and gill i feel. :o :o

Yup

I think Woody is only interested in the return for every million pound spent on a player... just a list of the salary draw by MU players

Pogba, LKK, Sanchez, DDG are getting 200K or more pounds per week. while another 4 or 5 players are getting > 100K pound per week....

Crazy situation !

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score

You alright bro? :spin:
Sir Alex has a truckload of average players either playing or sitting on the bench. These players played for him.
Although i have to admit times have changed. EPL is getting tougher now. Credit to Sir Alex.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SAF had 20 years to farm his passive aura skill to +20.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
den when they flop or the mgr wants to get rid of them...
we often find ourselves in trouble, like keeping them longer than they should since clubs cant match their paycheck, end up paying a portion of their salary so they can be loaned or even sold :s22:

all these causes delay in transfer proceedings...

but "not my money, i don't care if the club splash cash on a player" :s13:
Yup

I think Woody is only interested in the return for every million pound spent on a player... just a list of the salary draw by MU players

Pogba, LKK, Sanchez, DDG are getting 200K or more pounds per week. while another 4 or 5 players are getting > 100K pound per week....

Crazy situation !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.