Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Boateng didn't play in the WC and was available, I'd have said sign him in a heartbeat... but his performances at the WC is crystal clear why Bayern wants to get rid of him...

chyehock

Master Member
Reaction score
He doesn't seem good even if he never played in WC.

If Boateng didn't play in the WC and was available, I'd have said sign him in a heartbeat... but his performances at the WC is crystal clear why Bayern wants to get rid of him...

ticcan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forget the defence, sort out our Attack Jose, it’s ****ing dire.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boateng was once world class, not sure about now anymore. His legs are pretty much gone and Bayern are actually actively looking for someone to buy him

If we have to splash big money on a quality defender that Jose wants, i prefer it to be Toby

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forget the defence, sort out our Attack Jose, it’s ****ing dire.

The thing is what type of Jose’s players are available now? There was a chance with Willian but i think we left it too late, he seems content now at Chelsea now that Conte is gone. Inter will not sell Perisic. We still have Martial but he doesn’t seem to want to be here until the window closes. Let’s just pretend Alexis is a new signing lor :o

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe we'll get some luck in the Jan transfer window. I don't think we're that desperate to sign someone considering the squad we have.

chyehock

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm the only one who think we are actually better than last season. We will win the EPL!!!!

rizal5150

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boateng no good ah? in FM he got pace and strength but concentration average.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boateng no good ah? in FM he got pace and strength but concentration average.

If he is so good why Germany was unable to qualify for the World Cup KO stage? Germany defense was allowing opponents to score in the group stage.

ticcan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is also up with all this nonsense about us selling Pogba to barca or Juve, there is no way we sell him. Not this late in the window.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those are junk papers
what is up? they are trying to sell papers so fans who are desperate to read about transfer news will buy it.
What is also up with all this nonsense about us selling Pogba to barca or Juve, there is no way we sell him. Not this late in the window.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hoseh! new signing!

MANCHESTER, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)--(NYSE:MANU) Manchester United has today announced a multi-year global partnership with MoPlay, the revolutionary new mobile betting and gaming brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.