Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will not be easy for Man City to win the CL. Man City has not won it before so no history. Pep record in the CL is not that good. He was just lucky with Barcelona.

plus playing at home has no difference from playing in a library
no home atmosphere :s13:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba captain majestic

Dalot early signs very quick, nimble and has a good cross in him

Smalling is the best centreback at the football club so i do not know why some don’t rate him

Pereira nice cameo

I saw a very much more interested Martial yesterday

Fred please do not ever take a corner kick again. All of your corners do not clear the first man. Or next time kick harder and hope

Like it or not, Pogba is the heartbeat of the United team. We will be absolutely dull and toothless without him

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba captain majestic

Smalling is the best centreback at the football club so i do not know why some don’t rate him

Pereira nice cameo

Fred please do not ever take a corner kick again. All of your corners do not clear the first man. Or next time kick harder and hope

Like it or not, Pogba is the heartbeat of the United team. We will be absolutely dull and toothless without him

I thought you also preferred PhilJ over him...

Reminded me of Nani all over again... that few corners in quick succession were quite frustrating to watch.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have pogba for the 3rd seasons already. Somehow disagree on pogba is the heartbeat of United. With or without him United played equally unattractive football. Flash of brillance here and there any player also can do that, like blind for e.g against lei the corner he took were all so zhun. Subsequently no eye see. Haha i think that is a bad example. :p

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To me, it says a lot when a player still can't seem to win over the majority of the United community after 2 seasons despite being supposedly the finished product. Although to be fair, CristianoR really shut his critics after the 3rd or 4th season. But the main difference is CristianoR never really got big-headed while with us. And I think that's the major difference back then - players who started showing complacency were either corrected or cast aside.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waw youtube highlight show the entire game the young boys attacking omg. Hope is just the highlight is bias loll

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

22 September 2018, Saturday

Premier League 2018/19
10pm - Manchester United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers [MUNWOL]
mio Stadium 102 (Singtel TV Channel 102, StarHub TV Channel 227)

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba captain majestic

Pereira nice cameo

True story bro...Indeed the truest of stories if they win.. not so on the flipside..:D

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo is likely to serve a one-game Champions League ban, sources have told ESPN FC, which would leave the Juventus forward free to face former club Manchester United at Old Trafford.

He was sent off during the Italian champions' 2-0 win over Valencia on Wednesday for tugging the hair of defender Jeison Murillo.

Ronaldo, 33, is set to serve an automatic one-match suspension which will rule him out of the home game against Young Boys on Oct. 2.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd will improve after winning the next match. The players will be confident & motivated if they are able to continue winning games.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can we stop taking pot shots at fellow fans like childish idiots? So old liao every game win or lose also do such a thing.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba captain majestic

Amen, without him, we were pretty shiat.

Lets hope we win our only home game in September? hahaha

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be fair, I thought Dalot played okay, much better than the reserves game. I find him purposeful, dare to take on players, quick & strong enough. The crosses he whipped in were also quite threatening. But his positioning not there yet. But you can't expect a lot from someone who's 19 yr old, making first senior debut for United and just recovered from surgery.

But at least the signs were positive. Compared to Young's cameo as RB a few matches back. Sad for Darmian though. Jose say Darmian is his Mr. Reliable or something but seldom gets to play.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just like JohnoS was for SAF. Only thing is whether MatteoD is happy to be in such a role, which I doubt very much, but credit to him for his professionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.