Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just look thru the gossip page in bbc sports page

this is getting funnier than Trump telling the world he fell in love with Kim

now valencia also no talk talk with jose...

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bbc gossip page is jus gathering articles from mirror sun express mail etc, sites that write articles like Rashford clash with JM so he din celebrate after scoring:s13:

of cos its gonna be full of jokes.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some guy linked to United by the media cos ZZ could be taking over his job
I dunno who he is but things has to change. Do you really see Ed relinquishing his football duties as a CEO and employ the club a DOF?
realistically, no. why would Ed or Glazers give up half the powers they took back.

would a DoF change things? i dun know.
but i would wanna see our manager(whoever it may be)able to work closely regarding football matters and not with someone that says "results on the pitch does not affect the finances."

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bbc gossip page is jus gathering articles from mirror sun express mail etc, sites that write articles like Rashford clash with JM so he din celebrate after scoring:s13:

of cos its gonna be full of jokes.

that is why they are called gossips lor!!!!

then again Valencia hardly talked to anyone be it in a pre or post match interview. He is still my favourite move four steps forward and take two steps backward....

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I dunno who he is but things has to change. Do you really see Ed relinquishing his football duties as a CEO and employ the club a DOF?

Those who play football manager will know him well. He is the dof for Juventus. 1 of the best in game. Every new game I will poach him from juventus.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

apeape

Reaction score
what a difference a few matches make, now everyone wants Mou out. Dreams do come true :o

.. though I'm not sure any new manager is able to fix the rot spreading amongst the players, they don't look like a unit anymore on and off the pitch. Maybe ZZ can be (expensive) caretaker or get experience like Wenger to lift the mood?

trax06

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that is why they are called gossips lor!!!!

then again Valencia hardly talked to anyone be it in a pre or post match interview. He is still my favourite move four steps forward and take two steps backward....

Main reason is his English not exactly gd.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
what a difference a few matches make, now everyone wants Mou out. Dreams do come true :o

.. though I'm not sure any new manager is able to fix the rot spreading amongst the players, they don't look like a unit anymore on and off the pitch. Maybe ZZ can be (expensive) caretaker or get experience like Wenger to lift the mood?

Wenger tactics is outdated and he is not the type of manager that can control big ego players like pogba.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
interesting quote from Matic during the press conf

Matic: “I don’t think a talker can solve anything. Tomorrow and the next games we will see who the leaders are. If you talk in the dressing room, that doesn’t mean anything. What matters is on the pitch.”

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
matic. one of the best defensive midfielders in the epl
helped JM win 2 titles

one of JM's most trusted player
but this season so cui

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rumor was him getting replaced by Zidane, not whether he choosing to leave Juve for United :s13:
but anyway on 2nd check, the stronger story is actually Zidane working alongside Paratici
He not gonna left juventus for united

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.