Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
If JM is being stopped from kicking out dead weights what makes you think a new manager, Zidane or whoever else, can?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT
yeah...but that most ple think....here...

it's the managment or board and players...a manager can do some much nia...

some of you never think...always think we paid alot...IS WE PAID TOO MUCH and want players got resale value ( except sanchez)

unless glazers back jose with more financial power we becume the fools of the 90's

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it only shows how much this 'backing' is
“That’s football, that’s football management, I think football is changing and probably football managers should be called head coaches. I think we are more the head coach than the manager,” -Jose

do they really mean it or just a PR crap.

that backing is to reassurance for the next manager!

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah...but that most ple think....here...

it's the managment or board and players...a manager can do some much nia...

some of you never think...always think we paid alot...IS WE PAID TOO MUCH and want players got resale value ( except sanchez)

unless glazers back jose with more financial power we becume the fools of the 90's

Young pay was more than Kane (before new deal) lol

Lingard pay too haha

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Young pay was more than Kane (before new deal) lol

Lingard pay too haha
young how many years playing soccer

kane how many year..

use your brain and think...lah

and the increment due to tv rights fee is also part of factors

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
young how many years playing soccer

kane how many year..

use your brain and think...lah

and the increment due to tv rights fee is also part of factors

bro there is no need to be rude here to show your poor upbringing for everyone to see

Kane is a three time golden boot winner, Dele Alli is paid less than Lingard for a consistent 10+ goals 10+ assist a season

Fact is we overpay English players only at United.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many people forgot Man utd beat Watford, Burnley and Young Boys last month?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I pity Guile's keyboard....... kena bashed so much these few weeks. :s13:

I rotate, from Phone to tab, to laptop....:s13::s13::s13:

He’s the genius here. Pogba is our star, Mourinho is e ****r

Have I ever mentioned that Pogba actions are right? All I ever said was the players are learning from his example.

And by the way, where's the original article that GN was talking about that the journalists or the club revealed to the press that JM will be sacked this weekend regardless of result?

Was it this one?

From David McDonnell?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-set-sacked-weekend-13370135

and everyone believed him because he was also the one who revealed the LVG will be sacked before the FA Cup final and that's where all these reports are flooding out from?

Sounds like someone wants the board to look like the bad guy here by doing these leaks whether it's true or not. Hmmm, interesting.....:s8::s8:

Anyway no talk about the match tonight? A 0-0 draw isn't that bad a result considering Utd drew with Newcastle 0-0 before at home under LVG. No shouts of LVG out yet back then...just a couple of boos, thought that could also be directed at the away team.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Really har ?

The Board agreed with Scholes?

Scholes actually want JM to stay, just doesn't want him to whine.

Anyway, agree with all, this is the end of us really.

"But I have to say something has to change and it isn't the manager. It's above that.

I hope it's not true but if it is true I think it's an absolute disgrace.

It comes to a point where they've had the chance to appoint three managers. This could be the fourth manager in six years.

You have to start looking at the people who are appointing the manager, not the manager. It's the people who are bringing in the players and sanctioning the deals, the people who are overspending on players, the people who are allowing the tail to wag the dog.

They undermined Jose on the eve of the season in explaining to journalists why he couldn't sign those centre-backs. Who is qualified in that football club to be able to tell Jose Mourinho that Toby Alderweireld or Harry Maguire or Jerome Boateng are not better than the centre-backs they've got?

There's only two people I can think of and we know they weren't consulted - Sir Bobby Charlton and Sir Alex Ferguson.

The people in the boardroom who are overseeing the football operation are nowhere near good enough. They are not qualified. They are playing Football Manager with the biggest club in the world."

Gary N

Last edited:

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SAF reminded Old Trafford to back our manager. We are choosing to back those players who have been giving sh.it to our manager just because they are supposed to be our best players. Well, it's a dangerous trend to give in to player power.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scholes actually want JM to stay, just doesn't want him to whine.

Anyway, agree with all, this is the end of us really.

"But I have to say something has to change and it isn't the manager. It's above that.

I hope it's not true but if it is true I think it's an absolute disgrace.

It comes to a point where they've had the chance to appoint three managers. This could be the fourth manager in six years.

You have to start looking at the people who are appointing the manager, not the manager. It's the people who are bringing in the players and sanctioning the deals, the people who are overspending on players, the people who are allowing the tail to wag the dog.

They undermined Jose on the eve of the season in explaining to journalists why he couldn't sign those centre-backs. Who is qualified in that football club to be able to tell Jose Mourinho that Toby Alderweireld or Harry Maguire or Jerome Boateng are not better than the centre-backs they've got?

There's only two people I can think of and we know they weren't consulted - Sir Bobby Charlton and Sir Alex Ferguson.

The people in the boardroom who are overseeing the football operation are nowhere near good enough. They are not qualified. They are playing Football Manager with the biggest club in the world."

Gary N

Going to compete with Chelsea in changing manager. Chelsea is #1 in changing managers. Man Utd will be #2 in changing managers. :s13:
Even if a new manager comes in to replace Mourinho, he will be changed after 2 or 3 season. Once the players get tired of playing for that manager it will be bye bye to the manager. :s13:

Last edited:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can sack the owners instead?? :o :o

Get Peter Lim to sell Valencia and buy Utd so he can sack Ed and everyone in the club. Otherwise instead of just having player power, we might face medical staff power, coaching staff power, scouts power, ball picker power, so better play safe and sack everyone and employ all the staff from S-League/FAS who are jobless.

Fandi can be our DOF so he can offer contracts to his children.

:s13::s13::s13::s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get Peter Lim to sell Valencia and buy Utd so he can sack Ed and everyone in the club. Otherwise instead of just having player power, we might face medical staff power, coaching staff power, scouts power, ball picker power, so better play safe and sack everyone and employ all the staff from S-League/FAS who are jobless.

Fandi can be our DOF so he can offer contracts to his children.

:s13::s13::s13::s13:

wait for some rich arabs with oil money to buy over.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mctominay start..
Rashford, Martial and Lukaku upfront, fans got their wish. 0-0 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.