Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeape

Reaction score
abit late, but last weekends game was literally a game of two halves. Jose's having fun and **** everyone version (the filho de putas comment and spraying water into camera haha) is much better than the dour, ball of negativity he has been in.

but my god i was screaming at the team for their first half display haha

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When Man Utd draw 0-0 with Liverpool at Anfield all the pundits & even ex-Man Utd players said this was negative football. When Man City draw 0-0 with Liverpool at Anfield not a single comment on negative football. This is what I called double standard. Pundits are all out to make negative comments on Man Utd & Mourinho.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G Neville: “In terms of those earlier reports emanating that Jose wouldn't be at the club, I'd be stunned if he wasn't at Stamford Bridge in a couple of weeks' time"

G Neville: “The players in the last 25 minutes responded, and they were fighting for everything, they were pushing until the end. It was a little bit messy, it wasn't the perfect performance in football terms.”

G Neville: "If Jose watches it back, I'm sure he could make a horror video with some of the mistakes his team made. He had to make substitutions, change the system and tactics. It was a good day in some ways as it demonstrated the spirit at the club.”

G Neville: "It brought the fans, the managers and players together, and they're the key elements of a football club. There has to be that connection between them. The last few weeks, there has been that divide. They all came together in that last 25 minutes.”

G Neville: “United have to buy in to Mourinho as manager, give him the confidence and not undermine him and just go with it. If Jose was to be changed, the new manager will see a few players he doesn't like and then you're in that cycle of continually changing.”

G Neville: “Jose is a serial win, and I don't buy into this theory that he's finished. I heard that from 2003 to 2006 about Sir Alex. There were suggestions that it was the end of Sir Alex, but he needed to build a new team, and Jose needs time to work it out.

G Neville: "I hope the club can back Jose with the players he wants in January, and the players he doesn't want. That's the key thing. I've got the feeling in the last few months that the club have retreated a little bit on him in the transfer market.”

Full link : https://www.skysports.com/football/...y-neville-discusses-jose-mourinho-and-man-utd

credit: https://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comments/9mbfi0/gary_neville_discusses_jose_mourinho_and/

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quoted in French Sunday newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche, Migliaccio said: "He chose to take a sabbatical year. He will not dive back in before (that is over).

"I do not think he's going to coach in England; it's not his style. I've discussed it with him, it does not really appeal to him."

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When Man Utd draw 0-0 with Liverpool at Anfield all the pundits & even ex-Man Utd players said this was negative football. When Man City draw 0-0 with Liverpool at Anfield not a single comment on negative football. This is what I called double standard. Pundits are all out to make negative comments on Man Utd & Mourinho.

because pep is playing football, kloop is playing heavy mental football, Jose only know how to park the bus :s22::s22:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quoted in French Sunday newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche, Migliaccio said: "He chose to take a sabbatical year. He will not dive back in before (that is over).

"I do not think he's going to coach in England; it's not his style. I've discussed it with him, it does not really appeal to him."

ZZ is Pep mk 2. He won't roll up his sleeves and get dirty work done like JM does

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's only 7 points between the top 3 teams on 20 points and us.

pWjdFfo.jpg

Can we be optimistic? :D

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lol a simple quick search on your posts about Mourinho might also label you double standards

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for those who think spending 2 def out of the $400 million is enough...go think our neighbour sh1tty...where their manager came revamp the whole defense line .....

even kloop spend on 2 gk ( i think ) , LB and **....with gomez and their right back flesh blood....

our .. other than rojak n shaw who LVG got ....mour got 2 ...we got a pair of 4 def line from Fergie championship era...
go think we should revamp anot but you can revamp by 2 season?

if jose spend as much as our neighbour on defense line .....and still like this season performance than i agree sack .....if not he has to work with what he have with slowly purchase....

if glazers don't support him in mid season transfer im sure he will leave first....not sack first

of cos if he survive nov~dec peroid

not sure why you keep harping on new centreback
yes i agree we need to strengthen the squad

but we also had the second best defence last season
so what happened? the defenders became sh|at overnight?
or something happen? or maybe JM came out to throw them under the bus and declared he need new defenders

how did bailly who was so highly rated and everyone was so excited about turned to sh|at this season

pep use a converted midfield as LB last season and kompany always injured. he got kpkb meh.

not every manager can buy every player in every position he wants right?
the point is he do/manage with what he got at that time.

since you are talking about 400million spent, how about we compare midfielder and attackers then, since the amount of money spent on that area are on par with city's?
did our midfielders or attacking players perform remotely close to them or consistently well last season?

how did pep manager manage to make a bo bo shooter like sterling score more than 20+ goals a season? and Sane too? im sure martial and rashford are more talented than him so how many did they score?
did our world record signing pogba perform as well as debryune or silva?

how did liverpool and city score so many as a collective unit and why can't ours do the same if we spent more than them on these areas?

maybe you think buying a new defender can somehow magically turn this team into title contenders, score more goals?:s11:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zidane not coming lo, hohoho

only frank de boer stated he want the utd job. zidane won't want to damage his reputation.

no other manager dare to take this job since there is a possibility he won't be backed by the board and not easy to manage the players ego. hard to find another disciplinarian manager like sir alex.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
look at the num of saves DDG had to make last season to make sure we conceded that little goals. thats 2nd best defence?

thats just lucky our keeper was on form.
qQFM0IE.jpg

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
look at the num of saves DDG had to make last season to make sure we conceded that little goals. thats 2nd best defence?

thats just lucky our keeper was on form.
qQFM0IE.jpg

defence not doing their job thats why keeper have to make so many saves..

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
not sure why you keep harping on new centreback
yes i agree we need to strengthen the squad

but we also had the second best defence last season
so what happened? the defenders became sh|at overnight?
or something happen? or maybe JM came out to throw them under the bus and declared he need new defenders

how did bailly who was so highly rated and everyone was so excited about turned to sh|at this season

pep use a converted midfield as LB last season and kompany always injured. he got kpkb meh.

not every manager can buy every player in every position he wants right?
the point is he do/manage with what he got at that time.

since you are talking about 400million spent, how about we compare midfielder and attackers then, since the amount of money spent on that area are on par with city's?
did our midfielders or attacking players perform remotely close to them or consistently well last season?

how did pep manager manage to make a bo bo shooter like sterling score more than 20+ goals a season? and Sane too? im sure martial and rashford are more talented than him so how many did they score?
did our world record signing pogba perform as well as debryune or silva?

how did liverpool and city score so many as a collective unit and why can't ours do the same if we spent more than them on these areas?

maybe you think buying a new defender can somehow magically turn this team into title contenders, score more goals?:s11:
becos jose must have seen something we don't that why he asked for new defenders
woody told him he must sell first which he can't get buyer for rojak , lindeof and mike cos woody set the selling price too high...

and last seasons all our defenders are a year younger...you need flash blood...
young is not a speacialize left back and how old is he now...?

valencia also...

mike also 30 liao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.