Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
🗣️Media: "Attacking players hate to play under Mourinho."

🇧🇪 Hazard: "If I’m now asked one coach with whom I want to work again, then I say: Mourinho.”

🇵🇹 Ronaldo: "Work with Mourinho again? Why not? I would put him at the top, I always say that."

🗣️Media: "Attacking players hate to play under Mourinho."

🇧🇪 Hazard: "If I’m now asked one coach with whom I want to work again, then I say: Mourinho.”

🇵🇹 Ronaldo: "Work with Mourinho again? Why not? I would put him at the top, I always say that."

some will say, its a chance for players to do some PR to make them look good 😏

Last edited:

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.skysports.com/football/...open-to-leaving-manchester-united-for-serie-a

Romelu Lukaku has admitted he would be open to leaving Manchester United to play in Italy, and claimed current Serie A champions Juventus have a "great project" in place.

The Belgian striker has started 10 of United's 11 games so far this season, scoring four times, and moved onto 45 goals for his country with a double in Friday's 2-1 win over Switzerland on Friday.

The 25-year-old's current contract at Old Trafford expires in 2022, having signed a five-year deal - with the option for a further 12 months - when joining United from Everton last year.

But when asked if he would be open to a future move to Italy, Lukaku told Gazzetta dello Sport: "Why not? I hope it happens."

Lukaku also called Juventus one of the top sides in Europe, with United set to host the Italians in the Champions League group stages next week before travelling to Turin in November.

He added: "Juve have a great project in place and they just keep going. Every year they try to get stronger.

"Without doubt, Juve are one of the two or three best teams in Europe. They've got a great coach on the bench and extraordinary players in every area of the team.

"Cristiano Ronaldo stands out, but watch out for the others too. Paulo Dybala is already impressive and getting stronger, while I love Douglas Costa."

lol i think Juve is too good for you lakuka. :o

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.skysports.com/football/...open-to-leaving-manchester-united-for-serie-a

Romelu Lukaku has admitted he would be open to leaving Manchester United to play in Italy, and claimed current Serie A champions Juventus have a "great project" in place.

The Belgian striker has started 10 of United's 11 games so far this season, scoring four times, and moved onto 45 goals for his country with a double in Friday's 2-1 win over Switzerland on Friday.

The 25-year-old's current contract at Old Trafford expires in 2022, having signed a five-year deal - with the option for a further 12 months - when joining United from Everton last year.

But when asked if he would be open to a future move to Italy, Lukaku told Gazzetta dello Sport: "Why not? I hope it happens."

Lukaku also called Juventus one of the top sides in Europe, with United set to host the Italians in the Champions League group stages next week before travelling to Turin in November.

He added: "Juve have a great project in place and they just keep going. Every year they try to get stronger.

"Without doubt, Juve are one of the two or three best teams in Europe. They've got a great coach on the bench and extraordinary players in every area of the team.

"Cristiano Ronaldo stands out, but watch out for the others too. Paulo Dybala is already impressive and getting stronger, while I love Douglas Costa."

swap him with dybala.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tell me the day when Juve wants him. I'll drive him to Turin myself. I'll even help empty his locker and carry his bags also

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Good luck lukaku

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lkk can go lol. Easier for him to score i guess. Juve need him meh? Maybe he can consider MLS? Lol or go back westbrom/everton with fellaini? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.