Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow....still 0 subs even after the current tactic is not working, what is JM doing? giving up already? Want to set a new record of using 0 subs?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no Fellaini, no plan B, so never even bother to sub in any other player to try and change the game. That's a master tactician out there....

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are still 2nd in the table, so still not bad. Just need to beat Young Boys again and draw with Valencia away to qualify.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No we need to get a draw at Juve to save our 2nd spot

I don't mind 3rd place and playing in Europa...got better chance to win that cup than UCL.

Gotta start managing expectations as long as JM's in charge. :s13::s13::s13:

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are still 2nd in the table, so still not bad. Just need to beat Young Boys again and draw with Valencia away to qualify.

Think not so easy with those attitude of MU players. Toothless tigers :s41:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
game was not shown where i am now.
he can always show two fingers to indicate 2 CL titles if anyone doubt his capability.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
if that Pogba shot went in, I would have swore we got lucky. second half was much better but that Juventus defence and shape is.. wow.

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
Obviously to tell the board that he has no options on the bench.

And he’s praising the Juv CBs to high heavens, saying they are the “base” that allow them the freedom to play, indirectly criticizing our own CBs. And I thought Smalling and Lindelof played decent tonight compared to the rest esp the attacking players. Just a cover for the lack of attacking organisation and threat. What an idiot.

How come zero subs for this match?
Any bros know?

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JM really **** type, 0-1 or 0-2 also lose. Don't know why he didn't throw in all his subs to chase for the equaliser.. See all the players, 0 motivation to score a goal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.