Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
When I saw Martial celebrate Mata free kick I thought that's it, happy with a draw. My my my... Loving it except for that weee bit headache due to lack of sleep... :)

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“I was insulted for 90 minutes. I came here to do my job, nothing more. I didn’t offend anyone at the end, I just made a gesture that I wanted to hear them louder. I probably shouldn’t have done it, and with a cool head I wouldn’t have done it. but with my family insulted, including my Inter family, I reacted like this."

- José Mourinho.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when he lose. it will be "sack him"

so...

Yup.

Never mind that this was a team with Ronaldo and Dybala and Pjanic and Bonnci.

I say the club should back JM more in the transfer window, he has what it takes to bring results.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
45635540_10156860255961098_5583937816762515456_n.jpg

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thia shows that team are capable of beating anyone if they turn up, winning 2-1 at Juventus really not easy

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only watch e highlight so can't say much
Me only know both goals came only when Sanchez left e pitch, Fellaini plan worked
Didn't know Mata free kick can be that solid

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho was passionate in his celebrations following the win in Turin and was asked by a reporter after the game about his celebrations.

She said: "The way you went out and celebrated the Juventus players were obviously very upset."

To which he replied: "Do you understand Italian?"

The reporter announced that she didn't and the United manager replied: "Ask the FA, they will translate for you."

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What a goal by CristianoR. Really. Who in our team can do that with such confidence? If JoseM didn't ask to bring him back, then I blame him. If EdW thought it was too much money, then I blame him. If the board thought we shouldn't bring back oldies, then I blame them.

And sadly, during the 2nd half, I came to a realisation that Juventus let PaulP leave because his dispensability level was far below what United offered. While I still harbour some hope PaulP will prove his critics and me wrong...

VictorL has some good moments but CristianoR is still quicker than he is, both physically and mentally. At 34. Will be a good lesson for him, he does seem to have turned the corner.

Anyway, what a win. 2 beautiful goals and a scrappy one. Shows that other teams can have the jitters too. If we were the ones to concede that goal, ChrisS and LukeS will get all the ballistic missiles launched at them. The one and only Plan B worked, to some effect. A player whom many still insist is not a United player. I actually think that title should belong to someone else now... don't make me say who.

Enjoy the buzz everyone! Just don't let it be a reason to get all enthu on Sunday. But we can be hopeful they are just as wasteful as Juventus was.

Lastly, am I the only one who thinks PauloDybala is one handsome bugger?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hamsum will be a good reason for Ed to buy him. can market.
but their valuation for Dybala will be insane.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho was passionate in his celebrations following the win in Turin and was asked by a reporter after the game about his celebrations.

She said: "The way you went out and celebrated the Juventus players were obviously very upset."

To which he replied: "Do you understand Italian?"

The reporter announced that she didn't and the United manager replied: "Ask the FA, they will translate for you."

Someone shared super long article ESPN feature on Jose Mourinho.. people got time go read it so you'd understand or get some insight why he's always behaving like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.