Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahaha Evra
8D6QLfb.jpg

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Still got so many JM haters thinking sacking him makes a difference to the team; some even sarcastically saying giving him 1 billion.

Guess what, if we are really giving JM 1 billion, we will really make a difference, we will really be winning. He will have all the players he wanted, playing his FM2019 and winning us titles/cups. However, even then, don't expect him to represent the United Way. Don't expect him to change his tactic.

On the more likely scenario, JM is unlikely to get his 1 billion. He may get 2 or more of his players, but the 2 or 3 he gets will not help him. This squad has so many issues that are adding another 3 players doesn't help JM in anything.

So the last option will be sack JM. But, we know Ed has no balls, he won't sack JM. And JM for sure won't resign; why would he be? If you are JM, you will quit? It is not because of the pay cheque or payout, but the pride. If you were so successful before, would you now admit you failed and quit? Your ego wouldn't let you; you would rather stay with no salary to prove people wrong (because JM doesn't need more money anyway).

So here we are:
1. a manager who thinks lowly of his team and not getting enough help to do what he wants
2. a squad who isn't good enough other than stay in mid-table
3. a boss who has no ball to sack the manager and not willing to support anyone he hires without financial benefits.

Sacking JM solves 1 problem, and hooray we just left with 2 problems, until the new manager become the next Moyes/LvG/JM, and we repeat.

Finally, sincere advise to my fellow fans, lower your expectation, your life will be better. Stop shouting we should be attacking and beating lower teams, don't be Fool fans and live in our past glory. We are not the MU that SAF led before, and we won't be one ever unless Glazer sells MU away.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still got so many JM haters thinking sacking him makes a difference to the team; some even sarcastically saying giving him 1 billion.

Guess what, if we are really giving JM 1 billion, we will really make a difference, we will really be winning. He will have all the players he wanted, playing his FM2019 and winning us titles/cups. However, even then, don't expect him to represent the United Way. Don't expect him to change his tactic.

On the more likely scenario, JM is unlikely to get his 1 billion. He may get 2 or more of his players, but the 2 or 3 he gets will not help him. This squad has so many issues that are adding another 3 players doesn't help JM in anything.

So the last option will be sack JM. But, we know Ed has no balls, he won't sack JM. And JM for sure won't resign; why would he be? If you are JM, you will quit? It is not because of the pay cheque or payout, but the pride. If you were so successful before, would you now admit you failed and quit? Your ego wouldn't let you; you would rather stay with no salary to prove people wrong (because JM doesn't need more money anyway).

So here we are:
1. a manager who thinks lowly of his team and not getting enough help to do what he wants
2. a squad who isn't good enough other than stay in mid-table
3. a boss who has no ball to sack the manager and not willing to support anyone he hires without financial benefits.

Sacking JM solves 1 problem, and hooray we just left with 2 problems, until the new manager become the next Moyes/LvG/JM, and we repeat.

Finally, sincere advise to my fellow fans, lower your expectation, your life will be better. Stop shouting we should be attacking and beating lower teams, don't be Fool fans and live in our past glory. We are not the MU that SAF led before, and we won't be one ever unless Glazer sells MU away.

Yeah, JM has convinced me to lower expectations. As long as he is still around, I have been lowering it ever since. I'm only hoping we avoid relegation this season and don't lose our sponsors.

Remember this guys, JM has convinced us that we are no longer a top team fighting for success. This is coming from a man who won 3 cups in season 1 and 2nd place in season 2. That's progress for you.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long as the manager is convinced that the team is lousy and only mid table quality, we will become lousy and only mid-table. Its just self fulfilling prophecy.

It's this kind of defeatist attitude and mentality from the man in charge that we're in this situation. So carry on and support the man.

apeape

Reaction score
another delusional post; all the footballing problems is down to someone who doesn't know anything about football :o

as mentioned, sack woody glazers everybody in the business end then JM will be Successful. until then, lower your expectations. :o

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another delusional post; all the footballing problems is down to someone who doesn't know anything about football :o

as mentioned, sack woody glazers everybody in the business end then JM will be Successful. until then, lower your expectations. :o

JM should open his own football club where he is the owner, CEO, DOF, manager. Then he can do as he likes with no one to quarrel with. Can look for an oil rich sugar daddy with unlimited money to fund his project.

I don't mind managing his club in CM/FM. It's like playing with money cheat code. And I will expect no less than a full sweep of all the cups in a season. Otherwise I will sack myself.

:s13::s13::s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u fail to see that people are not supporting JM specifically.
the support is for the club
and the club is not sacking JM
there's nothing fans can do

removing Ed also won't solve the problem because JM is also part of the problem. that's how big the problem is at the club.
of cos i will be glad if Jose is sacked and the next manager comes in and use the exact same team to do extremely well to make me eat my words.
So carry on and support the man.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u fail to see that people are not supporting JM specifically.
the support is for the club
and the club is not sacking JM
there's nothing fans can do

removing Ed also won't solve the problem because JM is also part of the problem. that's how big the problem is at the club.
of cos i will be glad if Jose is sacked and the next manager comes in and use the exact same team to do extremely well to make me eat my words.
There are people who support JM. Not necessarily in this forum. And yes we need to remove both. Problem is, 1 is good in getting the money for the club while the other is struggling to put out a team to win for the club. He is probably held back by the Glazers from spending. We will never know. Unless you get new owners. But you have to start somewhere right?

Will the Glazers sack their money making man when they don't even care if the club is doing well or not in terms of cup success?

All managers will have to work around the budget and resources at their disposal and come out with ways to bring out the best out of them. That's how corporate world works too. Your CEO tells you to complete a job with a given budget, do you whine to the public and tell them its impossible unless you get more money even before attempting it? Or do you work with what you have and do the best you can.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score

another delusional fan who refused to see what others said and insisted who others shared a different view with him as JM supporter.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then you look at another company who is doing the same project. And they are able to do the better with the same or lesser budget (Spurs). Previously they struggle to even reach your level. But somehow they have surpassed it with limited budget. So who is the better manager there?

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
All managers will have to work around the budget and resources at their disposal and come out with ways to bring out the best out of them. That's how corporate world works too. Your CEO tells you to complete a job with a given budget, do you whine to the public and tell them its impossible unless you get more money even before attempting it? Or do you work with what you have and do the best you can.

Yup, you are right. So is the problem for JM to solve when he already whined so much publicly? Will JM sack JM? Why are some insisting on JM should change? Asking JM to change is like asking a leopard to lose its spots?

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Then you look at another company who is doing the same project. And they are able to do the better with the same or lesser budget (Spurs). Previously they struggle to even reach your level. But somehow they have surpassed it with limited budget. So who is the better manager there?

So it's JM's fault for not sacking JM?

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
oh dear,
who sack who now?

No one is sacking anyone.

Glazers won't sack Ed.
Ed no balls to sack JM.
JM won't sack JM.
JM can't sack Ed.

Everyone is staying, including Young, Valencia, Darmian, Sanchez, Fellaini, Mata, Matic, LKK, etc etc.

Only DDG is leaving, but because he wanted to, not sacked.

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
No one is sacking anyone.

Glazers won't sack Ed.
Ed no balls to sack JM.
JM won't sack JM.
JM can't sack Ed.

Everyone is staying, including Young, Valencia, Darmian, Sanchez, Fellaini, Mata, Matic, LKK, etc etc.

Only DDG is leaving, but because he wanted to, not sacked.
Regardless, I still supporting Manchester United...

apeape

Reaction score
then what are you on about here? calling other people delusional when the football is obviously sorely lacking out there and then blaming the business end of man utd. huh?

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, no choice. The board doesn't want to sack JM. More than half the squad got no heart to play for the team and are only mid table quality. Still got another lot whose contract are ending. Need to buy 20 new players to suit JM's defensive tactics and offload the rest of them.

Let the club appease to the JM backers and see where we'll be in the next 2 seasons. I don't mind us fighting with Leeds for the Championship title to gain promotion. A trophy is still a trophy right? Then JM can put up 4 fingers instead of 3.

I don't believe a manager who doesn't believe his players. So better we get rid of the lot and let him get players he can start believing in to play his style of football...like Matic, LKK, McTominay etc.
even u have Pep Guardiola..will be the same...

it's the board and woody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.