Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, I've always liked the pizzas and kebabs and fish and chips in UK. Just so many times better than our local fare.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm almost prepared for my 2 United home games next week.

I always plan n stay one night after the game before leaving manchester and I have nv done day trip from London to manchester catch a game n back to london again.

Say the fulham game start at 3pm UK end at 5pm uk, is 2 hrs more than enough to get from old trafford to manchester Piccadilly station? I booked my return train tickets at 730pm.

Just worried after the game the trams back to manchester city centre will be overloaded.

On normal days I have checked via Google map it only take abt 30-40mins to get from old trafford to Piccadilly station.

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

28 November 2018, Wednesday

UEFA Champions League 2018/19
4am - Manchester United vs Young Boys
beIN Sports MAX (Singtel TV Channel 110), Hub Sports 2 (StarHub TV Channel 202)

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha will there be mutiny from the players again after Jose openly state the players ignore his instruction? Pity Jose, he ome man against all the flop princesss. Paid so much every match will turn up only if they feel like it. Duh?!! Wth man.

Haix only Fellaini seems to be the one loyal lol, so today game will have a slowest midfield of matics, fellaini and herrera? And the upfront will be giant lukkaku?! I guess, 1-0 for United or 1-1 if the stated players start haha

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I always plan n stay one night after the game before leaving manchester and I have nv done day trip from London to manchester catch a game n back to london again.

Say the fulham game start at 3pm UK end at 5pm uk, is 2 hrs more than enough to get from old trafford to manchester Piccadilly station? I booked my return train tickets at 730pm.

Just worried after the game the trams back to manchester city centre will be overloaded.

On normal days I have checked via Google map it only take abt 30-40mins to get from old trafford to Piccadilly station.

Yes two hours is definitely more than enough. You can even have a quick meal at Piccadilly station before boarding the train back to London. If you want to play extra safe, get yourself ahead in the queue enroute to the stadium tram station immediately after the final whistle. But yes under normal circumstances, it's more than enough

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Jose is saying that certain players are not playing by his instructions, this is exactly the reason why he keeps on playing his favourites (Smalling, Young, Matic, Romelu). I cannot blame him for that. We are a real shambles, yet i think we will be beating Young Boys quite comfortably today. Probably they are a very poor side that's why

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will Mctominay be playing ** today? JOSE trademark move.

David
Young Mctominay Mike Shaw
Herrera Matic Fellaini
Mata Lukkaku Lingard

Haha can we have this lineup?

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score

Yes, 2 hours is more than enough. If in a rush, getting a cab from stadium to station cost like 12 pounds, not too bad especially if raining...

And if you have time between the two home game, you can also consider visiting Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet (in the middle of Manchester and Liverpool) for some cheap goods.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
If Jose is saying that certain players are not playing by his instructions, this is exactly the reason why he keeps on playing his favourites (Smalling, Young, Matic, Romelu). I cannot blame him for that. We are a real shambles, yet i think we will be beating Young Boys quite comfortably today. Probably they are a very poor side that's why

I guess the good boys are Linde, Smalling, Young, Fellaini, Matic, LKK, and lately, Shaw.

The "bad boys" are Pogba, Martial, Sanchez, Fred, Bailly, Valencia.

Anyway, this shows some players don't react to him anymore. Not saying they are intentionally playing bad, they may still love to play for MU but just immune to what JM saying. In SAF days, these are the players that we will say byebye. Time has changed, fans now expect JM to make them listen to him or JM say byebye.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rojo, Darmian and Lindelof are not fit for tomorrow's match.

We might see a return of Shaw, Jones, Smalling and Valencia in the back 4. He'll probably rest Matic and Pogba so our Center 3 could be Fellaini, Fred and Herrera with LKK, Sanchez and Lingard starting up front.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Line up for tonight

The fab 4 is back

DDG, Shaw, Jones, Smalling, Valencia, Matic, Fellaini, Fred, Lingard, Rashford, Martial.

Good to see Fred back..but this is a match that he should rest Matic (godson cannot drop). Oh well, at least there's no LKK.

McTominay and Pereira are back on the bench. We should be seeing McTominay (another godson) coming into this match as well as LKK if we are behind.

Hopefully it's an attacking line up with Fellaini being pushed more upfront, rather than sit back to form 2 CDM. Another clean sheet perhaps?

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting line up
a2719827-3d24-46ba-8e08-808355a35b5a.png

Why Matic must play every game ?

Valencia is given a starting place.....

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rashford and Fred had their 2 shots, but both missing the target...not that bad since its not even 10 mins.

YB getting their corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.