Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think most of you failed to take notice that DeGea saved the whole club's asses most of the times in last couple of years.

When the club depends on a world class goalkeeper to save their asses time and time again, i think if i'm the keeper i also sian. Pay not on par with some world cup stars. While alot of suiters are chasing his signature.

Keepers mistakes are enlarged while saves are easily forgotten.

Everyone thought DeGea on god mode is a given. It's a matter of time.

:s13:
Nope I didn't, I mentioned above all 3 managers after Fergie relies heavily on DDG putting in good performances week in and out.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's how DDG always end up being in epl team of the season almost every year. Lol.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's how DDG always end up being in epl team of the season almost every year. Lol.

if i am woody, will give de gea 400k per week just to keep him and making him the highest paid player in epl but players like pogba, lukaku will probably want the same.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so why did it work across 4 teams 4 regions, Porto Chelsea Real Inter and Chelsea again and den.......poof! it doesn't work for United. not like he didn't manage in England before...so why is it that bad with us. if we gonna talk about his 3rd season in those teams, den we didn't even see his honeymoon 2yrs miracle.

our strikers didn't put the ball into the back of the net. not that we didn't attack at all. missing too many sitters for anyone's liking.

we don't just have scoring problem. we can't bring the ball out of our own halves. and den we lose it and let teams attack us. in panic, we give away freekicks in dangerous areas. our defending during such situation is shockingly poor and it start way before Mourinho.

even if he is replaced, i think the next manager need to take a good look at some of the players in the first team.

Yes, so isn't that a goal scoring/striker problem? Shouldn't we reinforce in that department? Did we sign any new 20+ goals striker in the event that LKK goes out of form? Using Fellaini as a make shift plan B ain't gonna work all the time since he has no record of scoring 20+ goals a season. So that seems to be JM's plan even if we do get a ** this Jan. Unless he is a goal scoring centerback.

Look at his attacking options in those teams and look at ours.

Last edited:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i am woody, will give de gea 400k per week just to keep him and making him the highest paid player in epl but players like pogba, lukaku will probably want the same.

won't pay the same, just increase their goal and assists bonus.

dragonbryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Honestly speaking does ManU fans think that Pogba should go or Mourinho should go?

Remember, Moyers went because of the players, LVG went because of the players, if Mourinho go it would make 3 in a row.

I think at some points the club needs to kick some players out for their attitude to show them that they can't strong arm the club and push coaches out just because they are unhappy.

Some says it's easier to change the coach then change the players but remember there are more than enough good players to buy than good coaches for hire. But of coz Mourinho is a virus and should be removed still

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly speaking does ManU fans think that Pogba should go or Mourinho should go?

Remember, Moyers went because of the players, LVG went because of the players, if Mourinho go it would make 3 in a row.

I think at some points the club needs to kick some players out for their attitude to show them that they can't strong arm the club and push coaches out just because they are unhappy.

Some says it's easier to change the coach then change the players but remember there are more than enough good players to buy than good coaches for hire. But of coz Mourinho is a virus and should be removed still
jm should gtfo along with lkk and a few others. dun rly wana see porkba go cos he's good in FM. :o

jm will never change his defensive tactics and loser mentality. i think some of our players incl porky can perform better under a manager with a different mentality.:o

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have mentioned time n again, our team lacks a lot in multiple department.
y do u think the fans are so split every transfer window about buying striker or strengthening the defence.
becos both areas are bad.

for me, i see the problem is not being able to bring out the ball from our half faster that limits our no. of chances/opening by the time the ball reach the strikers. every striker will miss a shot or 2, but because we created that limited amount of openings, those misses are so huge for us.
Yes, so isn't that a goal scoring/striker problem? Shouldn't we reinforce in that department? Did we sign any new 20+ goals striker in the event that LKK goes out of form? Using Fellaini as a make shift plan B ain't gonna work all the time since he has no record of scoring 20+ goals a season. So that seems to be JM's plan even if we do get a ** this Jan. Unless he is a goal scoring centerback.

Look at his attacking options in those teams and look at ours.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
earlier pages got mention..
we may be 2nd last season and conceded a low no. of goals but when we compare the no. of shots DDG have to save compared to the rest of the teams that have good defensive records...its crazy.

but with that, we still didn't strengthen the team. we still using Young Valencia Smalling and struggling to find who among Lindelof Bailly Rojo Jones should be our centre half pair. these aren't the kinda back 4 any team that wants to challenge for titles would be using.
I think most of you failed to take notice that DeGea saved the whole club's asses most of the times in last couple of years.

When the club depends on a world class goalkeeper to save their asses time and time again, i think if i'm the keeper i also sian. Pay not on par with some world cup stars. While alot of suiters are chasing his signature.

Keepers mistakes are enlarged while saves are easily forgotten.

Everyone thought DeGea on god mode is a given. It's a matter of time.

:s13:

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its becoz of that ball less Ed...keep buying dun wan sell.. f la what resale value .. jus get the deadwood out la...gosh dunno who the f hired him

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I would rather kick the players out

JM is a manager who has a record in delivering results.

Some of our players have a record for being a colossal joke

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Is this the manager's fault or the players' fault?

6916090-6452601-image-a-1_1543784382433.jpg

dragonbryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess Jose style definitely doesn't suit ManU. However the players should be ashamed of themselves for the performance ESPECIALLY Pogba. He likes to act like superstar but his attitude is so bad it's off the chart.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
I guess Jose style definitely doesn't suit ManU. However the players should be ashamed of themselves for the performance ESPECIALLY Pogba. He likes to act like superstar but his attitude is so bad it's off the chart.

Using his favourite Pog tag: #pogclown

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Hughes got sacked after the 2-2 draw

The things said very applicable to us too.

Danny Mills has been on Sky Sports News this morning - here are his thoughts on the matter.

"Its very difficult. What is going to get better? You could bring in a Sam Allardyce-esque manager and say 'lets make everything solid and defensively strong' but then you're not going to score goals.

"I think you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. You're near the bottom for a reason, being defensively poor and not scoring enough goals. You have to address one or the other.

"Southampton fans might have to settle with being very defensive and nicking the odd game.

"Maybe Hughes was expecting a bit of investment that didn't come. Sadly in the Premier League 90% of the time you have to spend money."

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember the PatriceE's twitter post about congratulating DavidDG for the PoTY award? He said it wouldn't be possible if they had been around. Not that they would be better, but he wouldn't get that many chances to showcase his insane reflexes. Meaning shallow shallow you know...

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Mourinho out. No brainer.

He needs alot of money to rebuild the squad if he stays.

:spin:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the next manager would need just as much.
not the X number. but more of the positions that need to be taken care of.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: yeah i screenshot it becos of that remark.

Anyone remember the PatriceE's twitter post about congratulating DavidDG for the PoTY award? He said it wouldn't be possible if they had been around. Not that they would be better, but he wouldn't get that many chances to showcase his insane reflexes. Meaning shallow shallow you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.