Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh? jones mc again after playing 1 match? :s13:

so we might see mctomineh partner matitch at ** and rojak at LB. :o
LVG used our young CBs when we had such an injury crisis. During his time it was worse. We didn't have Bailly and Lindelof.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United’s 2018/19 Emirates FA Cup campaign will begin with a third-round tie against Reading at Old Trafford.

Can win this one or not?

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Please lah, we got best defence last season due to DDG and DDG alone only, and he can only run so much within his box.

These days who is our Roy Keane, Tevez, Park JS or even Fletcher?

We were 18th last season in distance covered and we got best defence.

Some people just wanna dig up something and stir :s22:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please lah, we got best defence last season due to DDG and DDG alone only, and he can only run so much within his box.

These days who is our Roy Keane, Tevez, Park JS or even Fletcher?

So, this season keep conceding goal is down to DDG being off form compared to his previous seasons (this includes DM and LVG)? His goals to save ratio is probably at its lowest now.

I can also say that LKK was our top scorer last season and this season's lack of goals is because he is off form. He got 2 x more goals than Martial, Lingard and Rashford. That's how we get -1 GD at the moment.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So, this season keep conceding goal is down to DDG being off form compared to his previous seasons (this includes DM and LVG)? His goals to save ratio is probably at its lowest now.

I can also say that LKK was our top scorer last season and this season's lack of goals is because he is off form. He got 2 x more goals than Martial, Lingard and Rashford. That's how we get -1 GD at the moment.

this season lkk is overweight that's why cannot score goals.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess I feel sorry for LKK.

He strikes me as a really hard working player, just going through a very bad patch of form that it's funny.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess I feel sorry for LKK.

He strikes me as a really hard working player, just going through a very bad patch of form that it's funny.

Just hope his form is back with after scoring last weekend. It will definitely take the pressure off our defence/DDG if we are leading in a match instead of always chasing the game. Who knows it will coincide with DDG going back to become god mode against all teams.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just hope his form is back with after scoring last weekend. It will definitely take the pressure off our defence/DDG if we are leading in a match instead of always chasing the game. Who knows it will coincide with DDG going back to become god mode against all teams.

Lingard god mode with his instagram posting more likely...

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tons of defenders missing for tonight's game!

Looks like another patched up defend made up of midfielders..

No wonder JM wanna buy CD..

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal didn't win at OT for almost past ten years, tonight got any New record?

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Play LKK as defender. He just need to stand at the goal line. With LKK’s size these days, DDG can easily cover the gap left in the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.