Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Patrice Evra

@Evra

The thing that is annoying me the most right now is why are people so focused on @paulpogba and Jose Mourinho. Let's focus on rebuilding something solid instead of being in a playground. Doing this is only disrespecting the badge, from now we only need positivity. #ManUtd #MUFC

Evra to take over :s13:

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With LKK's current form, I think to try Sanchez as our main striker 1st. At least Sanchez is willing to run on the field. What has Pog done other than dilly-dally then lose the ball?
Everyone loves a player who runs his socks off. But i dont remember sanchez showing up at all so far, apart from the newcastle winner and his piano performance.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
I say sell sanchez rather than pogba.
48369020_10156930215318762_6828716886440542208_n.png

and you agree such nonsense

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Our season starts next season.

Utd to sign JM as DOF where he can be in charge of footballing methods without being in charge of the players/training/tactics/results etc..He will report to Ed while the new manager report to him. Can consider it a promotion. He now has the actual power to handle transfers over the manager including selling viruses.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Laurent Blanc is the favourite to step in as caretaker manager of Manchester United until the end of the season.

Jose Mourinho was relieved of his duties on Tuesday, ending a two-and-a-half-year stint at Old Trafford.

The club will reportedly keep Michael Carrick in charge for 48 hours, with an external person expected to step in for the rest of the season.

The Mirrorbelieve that man is Blanc, who played for United between 2001 and 2003.

The World Cup winner, 53, last managed PSG from 2013 to 2016.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm Blanc seems to have a decent managerial record. Won the French league and cups with Bordeaux and psg. Decent record with France though he was ko at euro qtr final by eventual champion Spain.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the manager cannot produce winning results will surely be sacked. This season is among the worst in decades. After playing the top 5 teams the results was Man Utd could not even beat 1 of them. Lost to Man City, Liverpool & Tottenham. Draw with Chelsea & Arsenal. This type of results are not acceptable.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pochettino reacts

“First of all I want to send my best wishes to him," said Pochettino. "I have a very good relationship with him and it is sad news.

"It’s not my business what happens at another club. I only send my best wishes to Jose."

Asked about being a target for United, he says there have been "a lot of rumours that happen in my position at Tottenham - I cannot answer that type of question".

He adds: "I am focused on doing the best I can here.”

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not surprised that some players are celebrating Mourinho's sacking. Christmas celebrations come 1 week early for them. :s13:

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A UEFA Pro Licence is required for anyone who wishes to manage a football club in the top tier of any European nation's league system on a permanent basis, i.e. more than 12 weeks (the amount of time an unqualified caretaker manager is allowed to take control). Such a licence is also required to manage in the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League.[2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Pro_Licence

Butt, Carrick, McKenna have only UEFA A license, at most they can only be caretaker for 12 weeks. I suppose this is the reason the management is looking outside for the caretaker.

If you want to know who are those Pro license holders:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...s_who_have_qualified_for_the_UEFA_Pro_Licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.