Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not so different from Mourinho then.
I have doubts on Zidane. We need someone who can build a team and able to do his job n not kpkb even when no funds to spend which pochettino seems to fit the bill.

Zidane, I think he 3 yrs at rm was just using mainly the old bird players? Not many youngsters came thru the ranks during his time? I could be wrong.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Within the first 15 minutes of trading today, Manchester United’s stock is up 3.3%, adding over $100m to the club’s market cap.
That paid for JM with excess for a new top class defender.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imagine the biggest irony, Pool was responsible for his sacking, then our new manager is responsible for preventing Pool from winning a cup/title at the end of the season either by beating them in a cup competition or losing to Pool's closest title rival and handing the title over to them instead with Pool ending up second.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally I can enjoy watching and talking Manchester United again.

Good to see you back friend. You on a hiatus until Jose is gone from the club? Guess you weren't happy when the club employed him

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Imagine the biggest irony, Pool was responsible for his sacking, then our new manager is responsible for preventing Pool from winning a cup/title at the end of the season either by beating them in a cup competition or losing to Pool's closest title rival and handing the title over to them instead with Pool ending up second.

When Blackburn won e EPL, Liverpool beat them in e last match to almost gift us the title.
But our team can't get e win over West ham.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it's very obvious United's first choice of manager is someone at another club and will take time and negotiations to get it done, plus the DOF before that, hence the caretaker for six months first. I presume there will be no signings in January and the caretaker will make do what he has. Don't forget we have Alexis to return as well. I want to see a refresh and invigorated Sanchez leading the line

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basket Jose Tio sacked and all of u feeling so high one, thread pages jumped so fast

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
RgrP8UC.jpg

the irreplaceable..Maybe this picture wil have alot more ppl in the next few years ...

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
19 points behind Liverpool our fierce rival how on earth can our fans tolerate this it’s ****ing embarrassing it’s little wonder Jose finally got the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.