Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
48392090_10156493160019821_8512779004925706240_o.jpg

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Season starts now? Hope so, quite a lot to look forward
For UCL i can say is quite open campaign, Can consider a new start for the new manager
11 pts off the TOP 4 position in the league, still not far imo

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will see where this takes the club. Hopefully for the good, because we've seen so many "at least so-and-so was able to do this-and-that" cannons behind the horse.

If there is any special overdrive from some of the players against Cardiff, then be prepared to see many more times of this, regardless who comes in and not given the FULL backing. But if there is to be a Director, that position needs to be filled first, since that should be the longer term appointment.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Let's not get too excited. There are a few cancers in this team.

I hoped they pull up their socks and start fighting for the club.

Prove me wrong, please.

:vijayadmin:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
The Manchester United Supporters Trust have have released a statement calling for reset of the club's culture and playing philosophy.

'We all understand that the role of football manager is a results based position and clearly the results have not been satisfactory. The regression of the team led by the manager may be the immediate trigger for today’s action, it is also the result of some poor decisions over the last six years. Three managerial appointments each with different playing styles and the player investments that they triggered.

'To achieve long term expectations of our supporters this needs to be a catalyst for a fundamental review of the football operation to reset our culture and playing philosophy, then restructuring the football operation, appointing a manager and investing significantly in player transfers consistent with that philosophy.

'Clearly times have changed since Sir Alex Ferguson ran the club pretty much from top to bottom and a Director of Football role must be a key consideration to lead that process. We'd like to see funds for team investment ring-fenced and significant independence given to football appointments by people with football expertise.

'It is important now that we all come together behind the team and we see the players giving their all for the Club and the fans for the rest of this season and beyond.'

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

You are my Solskjaer,
My Ole Solskjaer,
You make me happy,
When skies are grey,
Oh Alan Shearer,
Was ****ing dearer,
So please don’t take,
My Solskjaer away…

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With the negativity gone, hopefully the culture is reset and players start playing again..

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: :s13:
Will see where this takes the club. Hopefully for the good, because we've seen so many "at least so-and-so was able to do this-and-that" cannons behind the horse.

If there is any special overdrive from some of the players against Cardiff, then be prepared to see many more times of this, regardless who comes in and not given the FULL backing. But if there is to be a Director, that position needs to be filled first, since that should be the longer term appointment.
hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.