Not open for further replies.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ole-gunnar-solskjaer-manchester-united-1999_1ruuw9l2h583w1knldv725n9vk.jpg

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like it'll be Ole for interim, Phelan as number two. I have lots of affection for Ole, hope he can handle the dressing room egos. The players will know who the fans will back if it comes down to them or 20Legend

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks like it'll be Ole for interim, Phelan as number two. I have lots of affection for Ole, hope he can handle the dressing room egos. The players will know who the fans will back if it comes down to them or 20Legend
So JM gone, players got no more excuses and they need to perform now!

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Hearsay the long-term target is Pochettino. When Poch signed for Spurs, the aim was never to win trophies, but to compete with the then top four, and also to get into UCL. That's why Poch bought players with calculations as he knew Spurs wouldn't splash big money to get top players.

The project now almost completed, unless Spurs decided to start a new project and engage in a different direction (which is to win trophies), Poch may be tempted to leave. Obviously, in public, he will say what he had said, what else people expect to hear from him? Say he wants to come?

Anyway, this is hearsay. If given a choice, he is my pick as well. Blanc is my pick for the temporary caretaker. But most importantly, please sign a DoF and get Ed out of the way in meddling with football.

As for players, their fcking job is to perform on the pitch. If they are not doing so, please stop fcking performing on social media. The last I check, IG followers and likes count for nothing on the league table. (but counts a lot in Ed's book though #Edlogic)

pawn_king

Reaction score
I want Kane and Son. The rest nvm.

Can gib them Sanchez Lingard LKK :s13:

Son so good? he's a lingard with better finishing perhaps. first touch/control also sometimes :s22:

Commercial value very high if he can join us. parkjisung v.2

I still rate as7 and LKK highly. need to play to their strengths. this team is capable of 85 points over a season.
although top 2 will likely end with 90+ this season

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tottenham fear Man Utd approach in wake of Jose Mourinho sacking

MAURICIO POCHETTINO has been tipped to replace Jose Mourinho at Manchester United - and reports claim Tottenham fear the Red Devils pursuing their manager.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ottenham-Manchester-United-Jose-Mourinho-news

Since Man Utd had difficulty in signing Tottenham players, it will be really good if able to sign the Tottenham manager. Offer him a big salary.

Coless

Reaction score
More sad we lost to LPool then JM leaving. Ed is no angel either. Should have let JM buy Perisic and an established **. Our season started poorly partly bcos of Ed. Had high hopes for Pogba. Turned out to be a diva who is more interested in his off-field life than on-field performance. Big disappointment.

JM targeted players that are all old and in their late 20s..he dont really care about team in next 5 years..basically just buy and buy to have success..Ed as chef executive must take care of the account and manage the best of interest for man utd...

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
So JM gone, players got no more excuses and they need to perform now!

According to my years of punting experiences, they will not lose the next game.

Hope they prove me wrong. If not, they can leave too cos losing the next game will show that they are really not good enough.

:s8:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JM targeted players that are all old and in their late 20s..he dont really care about team in next 5 years..basically just buy and buy to have success..Ed as chef executive must take care of the account and manage the best of interest for man utd...

Ed will be better off managing the business & commercial deals. For football get a Director of Football who knows the football side well to manage the signing of manager & players.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ed is just preventing the mistakes they made with LVG and DM. Buying players who are not wanted by the next manager. Look at how many players bought during LVG regime who are still around. All replaced with JM's purchases, who are somehow not using them as often as they like. End up still using players bought during SAF/DM's era and not getting the results.

Things would have been different had JM not rant after the Sevilla game and not lost in the FA Cup final. That was probably the last game the board backed him fully. JM reaped what he sowed.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with late 20's player. Come here liao perform i dun mind.

2 yrs back say need to build young team up for the future. 2 yrs later now Jose not ard liao still want to build young players for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.