Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
couple of dances with his colleagues, change of hairtstyle, that's not normal? i thought you said that is the current norm?

I mean I agree with you, cos Pogba is not at his best now, hence he drink water at training also wrong.

apeape

Reaction score
when the team wasn't doing well, Memphis was complained by fans he shouldn't drive his car to training.

why should it be any different with Pogba

i didnt understand that argument of the car and not doing well. what exactly happen ah?

If the same thing happened to Pogba like Depay, people will be begging him to come back to United, again, in 2 seasons time :o

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
couple of dances with his colleagues, change of hairtstyle, that's not normal? i thought you said that is the current norm?

I am not sussed if he shows up severely hung over at Carrington for every training session if he scored more than 20 goals and makes 10 more... at least per season

when the team loses, you can't stop but feel his mental effort is spent elsewhere

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i didnt understand that argument of the car and not doing well. what exactly happen ah?

If the same thing happened to Pogba like Depay, people will be begging him to come back to United, again, in 2 seasons time :o

drove his big shiny SUV to Carrington after a pretty bad lost and he played horrible

he should have route marched from his house and do a full body prostate every 3 steps to show his penance :s13:

Pogba like barely lighting it up in Serie A and it was said like we have the biggest talent since Messi when we resign him

apeape

Reaction score
such is the expectation of a Utd fan, and now prob the same fans want Depay re-signed, whuattt? lol.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup that is why many are on Pogba's back now
and the thing is this guy doesn't care and actually like the attention even if it is negative.

same like when he was criticised for his penalty taking run up and next min made a video of that run up to his car. :s13:
he should have route marched from his house and do a full body prostate every 3 steps to show his penance :s13:

and yes many are talking about buying back Memphis. laughable

apeape

Reaction score
I feel for Pogba. If i was in his position I'd do the same, high fiving the players when the boss got sacked, actually posting the IG post etc etc. Its one thing that you cant express yourself on the pitch because of managers instructions, and it totally another thing if you cant express yourself off the pitch.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel for Pogba. If i was in his position I'd do the same, high fiving the players when the boss got sacked, actually posting the IG post etc etc. Its one thing that you cant express yourself on the pitch because of managers instructions, and it totally another thing if you cant express yourself off the pitch.

You play for the club, not the manager.

This is the exact reason that breaks my heart about the team I love.

Man United was about players who played their hearts. It doesn’t matter if they were not getting games or not getting their favourite positions. When you play, you play.

But here we have fans condoning the players behaving like clowns. They are. PROFESSIONAL Football players, not social media influencers.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Agree with AristDing. Maybe we are getting old, but some things shouldn’t change even with the newer generations

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

his position is a professional football player who is paid a handsome packet that the fans pay for indirectly with their hard earned money.

all the fans ask for in exchange is that he plays with passion and heart on the pitch.

show some professionalism and play for the club, fans and shirt. U dun like the manager? BIG DEAL. Do your own job properly first.

edit: if u can't stand it, ask for a transfer or say I dun want to play... players do not make the rules

Last edited:

apeape

Reaction score
i understand the play for the badge thing but the case with Pogba i believe is special. when you have a cohort of players, which includes big names like Martial, De Gea, Lukaku, Valencia (club Captain summore), all wanting or speaking about transfers away from the club or not intending to renew contracts, speaks immense volume of the hatred of JM.

Yes not entirely professional behavior, but you cannot say JM acted professionally as well.

apeape

Reaction score
and I believe they played for the manager as well. they played according to JM's tactics, isnt that the same as playing for the club/badge??

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i understand the play for the badge thing but the case with Pogba i believe is special. when you have a cohort of players, which includes big names like Martial, De Gea, Lukaku, Valencia (club Captain summore), all wanting or speaking about transfers away from the club or not intending to renew contracts, speaks immense volume of the hatred of JM.

Yes not entirely professional behavior, but you cannot say JM acted professionally as well.

football is a big soap opera... it gets easier when you think of it that way and dun read the media reports that say stuff like the reporter was in there, a fly on the wall

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and I believe they played for the manager as well. they played according to JM's tactics, isnt that the same as playing for the club/badge??

not when you are only putting in a shift.... not even a proper shift :s13:

I mean I got turned off from the games for a good reason after trying my best during Moyes' tenure

apeape

Reaction score
football is a big soap opera... it gets easier when you think of it that way and dun read the media reports that say stuff like the reporter was in there, a fly on the wall

then why wont De Gea, Martial etc renew their contracts? why do you think they are "waiting for the right time"? It only takes common sense

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No player is bigger than the club. We've seen PaulP put in the effort against Man City last season. But he doesn't do it every game, only when he feels like it, midway through a game or not. It's not like the manager would ever micromanage and tell a player to try to take on 3 players in our own half.

DavidB was a model professional. Glitzy off-the-pitch yes, but that's because of his camera-chasing wife. He never let it affect his training, nor his ability to whip in freekicks and crosses. He never stopped playing for the team.

So because other players do it, it's ok to say one "special" player can do it? I don't see LionelM doing it. CR does it, but look at the amount of effort he puts in to maintain his footballing performance. Do we need reminding of his insane volley against us?

It's not like we started pointing the guns at PaulP after JoseM's departure. Let's just say he's turning into WayneR's final years with us - hope he does well while he's still donning the jersey, but I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then why wont De Gea, Martial etc renew their contracts? why do you think they are "waiting for the right time"? It only takes common sense

players have agents whose primary job is to look after their client's interest and they are only human. They can't be saying things like "do it for loyalty" when the contract talks are up...

I do not know what Woodward is doing with regards to this. DDG also can tell that the team is not really progressing much even after so much money spent. Footballers still have to remember that their careers are limited. Playing a contact sport like this also has it's risk.... career ending injuries are real

it is more I dunno where United is headed, less I hate Jose and I want to see him gone before I commit.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

JM must have given instructions for Pogba to professionally give the ball away in our own half 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.