chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tGTDvKq.jpg

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Solskjaer is only the THIRD United boss in history to win his first three games in charge.

He declared: "We want to go attacking. We've been at home two games and have to entertain the crowd.

"You have good players, they want to learn, improve — I just want to do my bit.

"We created some great chances — some fantastic attacking football.

"That's what the fans want to see and the players are enjoying themselves."

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you notice, after 2nd match, OGS talked about the players, specifically the forwards. To him, LKK, Martial, Rashford, Lingard, Sanchez and Mata are all forwards. He does not differentiate them to be left, or center or right side.
I think to OGS, he wants the 3 forwards to keep changing sides, to be everywhere. The midfield also the same I feel. Only central midfielders. There is no left winger or right winger.

He relies on the full backs to provide the width, overlapping. So, full backs are very important to him. He will not anyhow sell (even if he can), if there is no reliable option already in tje team.
Can we sell Valencia and Young instead? Give chance to younger players.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year 2019 to all Man Utd fans.

My wish for this year is:
hope pool don't win the league :s13:

70ielf.jpg

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year my Man United bros!

And Happy Birthday to Sir Alex as well. I love the great man more than my own dad, i'm happy to admit that

Let's have a great 2019 for us and United!

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rather our noisy neighbors...wah lau if pool win one whole season of them gloating at us mai la

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.