Mod must always manually change

sunkist77

Master Member
Reaction score
The forward passes from Matic for 3 games running - awesomeeeeeee

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If he can get a chance to play as a sub, that's a plus as well. I'm actually keen to see how Fellaini will perform under Ole. Who knows he might rediscover his Everton form.

Matic is already looking like the player when we first bought him.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Earlier following instructions so bo pian?

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel he is even better now than when he just joined us.

If he can get a chance to play as a sub, that's a plus as well. I'm actually keen to see how Fellaini will perform under Ole. Who knows he might rediscover his Everton form.

Matic is already looking like the player when we first bought him.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whoever playing in magpies match, don’t let Jonjo plays like he is ZZ (if he plays). This is a demand.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Koulibaly was also on Mourinho’s radar and Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis confirmed earlier this month that the Portuguese launched a £95million bid for the defender before he was sacked. United remain interested in Koulibaly even after Mourinho’s dismissal with the club already having shipped 32 goals in the Premier League.

Asked about Koulibaly’s links with United earlier this month, De Laurentiis replied: ‘Mourinho wanted him, we rejected £95 million. ‘But now it’s impossibile that he leaves Napoli.’

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Koulibaly was also on Mourinho’s radar and Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis confirmed earlier this month that the Portuguese launched a £95million bid for the defender before he was sacked. United remain interested in Koulibaly even after Mourinho’s dismissal with the club already having shipped 32 goals in the Premier League.

Asked about Koulibaly’s links with United earlier this month, De Laurentiis replied: ‘Mourinho wanted him, we rejected £95 million. ‘But now it’s impossibile that he leaves Napoli.’

95m seems excessive....

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

for that price i expect 3/4 of the season to have clean sheet.. :s13::s13:

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Whoever playing in magpies match, don’t let Jonjo plays like he is ZZ (if he plays). This is a demand.

Will he be starting? I recalled last games against magpies he was on the bench. No like him since his lvp times...

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fake news...... Ed will never sanction so much money to buy defender, Ed only buy cheapo crappy defenders for Mou.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t know, he only played 9 matches so far.

Will he be starting? I recalled last games against magpies he was on the bench. No like him since his lvp times...

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
about the new coach Mark Dempsey

Dempsey revealed that the most important thing he learned from Sir Alex Ferguson was to have high standards.

“Standards. On and off the pitch,” he said. “That you should always work harder than your opponent. Always. In Manchester United we never talked about whether we were better or worse than the others. Only if we worked more than the rest.”

“Mark is my Assistant Manager here at Cardiff City,” Solskjaer said at the time. “We met at Manchester United during the time that Mark was working with the Club’s Under 16s. We became close friends during that time and I very often went to watch his sessions towards the latter part of my playing career as I began to think about taking steps into coaching. Mark eventually left Old Trafford and by coincidence, headed to Norway where he went to work with the first-team at Tromso IL. Then, when I ended my time as United Reserve Team Manager and took the job at Molde FK, Mark was my first call. I was very pleased that he decided to join me at that time and we went on to enjoy three very successful years in the Tippeligaen. We know each other very well and how we both like to work. If I’m half-way through a sentence he will very often finish it for me and vice-versa, so we know exactly where each other are coming from!”

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/dempsey-joins-solskjaers-staff-who-is-he/

ticcan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal won so we must beat Newcastle to keep the pressure on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.