Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just finish the man utd training.. sad Sia.. almost all of them did not come to the stand to sign.. but gotten Mike phelan and mata's signature

Think the weather is too warm and humid, all wanna go in to get cool! But how was the atmosphere like? The players seem happy?

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
nah. we'll out spend them easily by 8th of August.

rightly or not can't tell.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think the weather is too warm and humid, all wanna go in to get cool! But how was the atmosphere like? The players seem happy?

Ok la.. inside stadium got on aircon still not that warm.. lol.. some fans sing sing lor.. I feel those new and young players played better than the older ones lol.. wasted ah.. ddg and ole walk the other side.. can't get their signing :(

By the way.. think these 4 clubs come sg.. Weston business gao gao

Last edited:

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok la.. inside stadium got on aircon still not that warm.. lol.. some fans sing sing lor.. I feel those new and young players played better than the older ones lol.. wasted ah.. ddg and ole walk the other side.. can't get their signing :(

By the way.. think these 4 clubs come sg.. Weston business gao gao

yeah i wanna buy the new home jersey leh.. havent bought one since the red half-half one when Zlatan and Pogba joined us 3 years ago.

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Wah berba take mrt siol

67550268_10158840610849966_6933459623982661632_n.jpg

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was there. Lukaku sat out training even though he was fine. He’s definitely gone

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah i wanna buy the new home jersey leh.. havent bought one since the red half-half one when Zlatan and Pogba joined us 3 years ago.

The best part is I dunno they will come forward to do signing.. and I wore the last season 3rd jersey (dark blue) .. faint..
The current home jersey in Weston size s,m,l sold out

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got Matic to sign on my shirt. Nice guy, hung around long to sign and take pictures with every fan he could see. Mata, Rojo and Jesse too

Pogba and Marcus walked off without signing for any fan lol

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The best part is I dunno they will come forward to do signing.. and I wore the last season 3rd jersey (dark blue) .. faint..
The current home jersey in Weston size s,m,l sold out

They top up supplies le from what i heard, the home jersey. I went to purchase one after the training session

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got Matic to sign on my shirt. Nice guy, hung around long to sign and take pictures with every fan he could see. Mata, Rojo and Jesse too

Pogba and Marcus walked off without signing for any fan lol
U are near the dugout ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.