Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
seated right behind the goal. what a moment. haha. 85mins chionged for the exit liao.

cannot imagine the jam to get out of the carpark.

all in all a decent night. quite fun haha.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
17 y.o. :eek:

VgR8dCY.gif

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Not only did the Red Devils edge the Nerazzurri, they set a new Singapore Sports Hub record attendance of 52,892.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
don't matter to me where they are from as long as they are in red. its not the NDP anyway.

didn't like the young's booing tho.a tad disgusted.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fans got to put opinion aside during a match instead of booing a player coming on for the team
its becoming a norm in recent times, remember Fellaini at Old Trafford. of all places
don't matter to me where they are from as long as they are in red. its not the NDP anyway.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Well, it's not as if the boos are baseless. You see him play throughout the season how badly he was yet was given captain's armband.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
doesn't justify booing the player when he don our colors and play for the team.
unless the player has shown disrespect to the club. which Young hasn't.

Well, it's not as if the boos are baseless. You see him play throughout the season how badly he was yet was given captain's armband.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
not his fault for being made captain isn't it. haha.

I'm not saying the guy should play every game for us but he's just doing his job and showed nothing but respect to the club. one of our longest serving player now too. no frills no shrills, no whining.

Pity I guess.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Solskjaer on Greenwood: 'He reminds me a little bit of the Giggsy story: You can't send him on loan and he's ready to be in this squad.' #mufc

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shiok ah the atmosphere.. the youngsters perform better I feel.. young so sad.. keep kana booed .. lkk looked like really going over to inter..
Toggle still got repeat telecast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.