Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My loudest boos were reserved for Antonio Conte. Hated his antics vs JoseM. Inter Milan must be thinking, why are we even here? I would've answered them, you're here as props for the Man Utd team to train against.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Theres a sure win lucky draw, you can dip and win some food. Just show them you downloaded the netspay app. Theres a few of them walking around the stadium, so you can dip multiple times. They are wearing bright green, carrying a signboard.

I got free chips.

Had no problem bringing in my own water bottle also. Just be tactical.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can get food and drinks in your bag if you can get through the security checks. The checks weren’t too thorough. Maybe I’ll do the same when i go to the Spurs game lol

Garner as well. Pity gomes, he came in for two minutes and didn’t touch the ball. Didn’t see Smalling come on or doing warm downs but he was involved in the warm ups. Maybe he lao jiao also lol

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My loudest boos were reserved for Antonio Conte. Hated his antics vs JoseM. Inter Milan must be thinking, why are we even here? I would've answered them, you're here as props for the Man Utd team to train against.

The booing for Conte was funny. Perisic got a pretty loud roar. Where was Nainggolan? I wanted to see him. Inter players and the number 37 were thugs as well, kept fouling and kicking our kids when they couldn’t handle them properly. Glad Mason scored the goal

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Bale thing. Maybe a China team is buying him? Or Bayern who need wingers now? Can’t imagine if it’s us unless he’s Romelu’s replacement. I mean, who out there can even afford his wages unless Madrid pays some of it themselves

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
17 y.o. :eek:

VgR8dCY.gif

Another great potential
I like him liaoz :)

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The locals from I Way I watched on tv were nua nua, busy taking photos and eating tibits lolz

But some of the I assumed is indo at my side, quite insulting.. shout boo young la.. call out to lkk why still here .. should sit the other side

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the booing and the goals gathered the most talking points in the media.
Most of The starting 11 will start against Chelsea.

They might start against Spurs in Shanghai.

Like or hate him, Pogba is still the one who provided the sparks.
Ole wanted to try his fast flowing football during this preseason games..
But not here in humid Sgp ,...

Good game... Let's see how they will handle Spurs.
Like U mentioned, for whatever reason I still luv Pogba and really hope he can stay :)

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bale on loan anyone?

Zinedine Zidane: “Bale today did not play because he is very close to leave. We hope he leaves soon, if tomorrow it’d be better! We are working on his transfer to a new team”. ❌ #transfers #RealMadrid #Bale

Like ******* thrash which they can't wait to throw out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.