Yeah.. at the very start when he played u could hear cheers at first but suddenly the boo overwhelmed it.. then everyone follow suit.. feel disgusted. He don’t deserved that.. plus I think he made that assist which leads to the goal
some observation of mine:
- surprised to see the frontline lined up as Rashford, Martial, Lingard and James. I supposed Ole wanna train Martial to be AM9 again. If Martial really want No 9 back, he got a lot of work to do. He is still the best when he has ball at his feet running towards goal. He is not that great when it comes to "right place right time". Saw his efforts last night, no end product though.
- was it a match to test out DJ21 at the right? Think he only changed to left once when Rashford came to the right.
- the tempo before the 1st water break is sibeh slow, due to weather, climate I guess? Only after the break they up tempo a bit.
- PP6 not bad, fulfilled what he was asked to do I think, to be the double pivot. When Matic came up to the box, he retreated back to near center circle.
- no more aimless long balls from keepers to the big guy up front. this is a good sign.
- I believe Ole encourage them to take risk. many of them send out risky long balls.
- DJ21 need ball to space for him to chase, rather than ball to feet.
- no more aimless high crosses from either side. I am glad to see them work patiently to chances to run to byline in box to send out low fast crosses. a more deadly striker would have scored 2 or 3 last night.
- there was 1 corner, Linderof stayed as last man, I wonder why.
- AP15 replaced Herrera as the cun-t, our cun-t. No long after Chong was kicked by 37 and injured, he tackled and kicked 37, as revenge I supposed, and kena yellow.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.