Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the china league is 不错看 one. I know and watch because i personally bet on that league quite often :s13:

Paulinho is godlike there, the guy with the shady deals involving Barca and GZ. Bale will go there and instantly be the league’s best player

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
no wonder inter no money to buy lkk. why don't utd go for skriniar in swap deal then we can save money on maguire.

did u see how he was destroyed multiple times by Greenwood and Chong? Mai lah.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did u see how he was destroyed multiple times by Greenwood and Chong? Mai lah.

maguire also not much difference and he is very slow. only good thing is he can play ball from back and take more risk.

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember there' one guy that purposely jump over james, i dont know him at all. Sibeh bad guy :mad:

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spurs in Shanghai on Thursday next

I watched them last night at the stadium. They are really a well coached team. That bloke they signed from Lyon was very good, an enhanced version of their own Sissoko

They have been very careful in signing players. When they signed a player it is usually at a bargain price.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer claims entire football world wants him to flop at Man Utd

OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER says all of football wants him to flop at Manchester United.

The Manchester United boss has vowed to emulate iconic manager Sir Alex Ferguson by creating a siege mentality.

And  Solskjaer admitted: "I know we are under scrutiny.

"It is just part of being at United. When we came second in the league under Sir Alex, it was a crisis! And I can handle that pressure.

"Everyone apart from our fans wants us to fail.

"We must batten down the hatches and players have to stick together  and  then  I am sure we will improve on last season."

United’s squad is in dire need of improvement after they ended up sixth last season.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9549349/solskjaer-football-world-flop-man-utd/

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wrong OGS, even United fans want you to fail too....

Few years ago, there is a report of football gambling is a big thing is china. Maybe they get the money from it too.

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remembered i followed a match of the china leagues, quite exciting to watch haha , last few mins there were goals and the supposely very weak team won first but the stronger team caught up in the end, actually agree is quite exciting to watch, haha

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
could it be staged excitement just like how they use paid audience to cry and all ?

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wont speculate based on conjecture but i think if doing live betting easily to lose it all... anyway gambling is bad and a vice so avoid it

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.