Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If bale keep scoring goal for RM, you think the RM President want to sell him off.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If bale keep scoring goal for RM, you think the RM President want to sell him off.

Zidane and Bale's relationship already at the point of no return liao...

Dunno what happened between them to make Zidane hate Bale so much...

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zidane and Bale's relationship already at the point of no return liao...

Dunno what happened between them to make Zidane hate Bale so much...

Something is wrong with Bale. He is obviously unhappy in Spain but his agent keep lying that he wants to stay.

Kena outcast because can't speak Spanish, he will rather sit on bench and play golf instead while collecting his fat paycheck than lowering his wage demands for more game time. I mean, in terms of financial aspects yes it's good for him but it will really damage his football career.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something is wrong with Bale. He is obviously unhappy in Spain but his agent keep lying that he wants to stay.

Kena outcast because can't speak Spanish, he will rather sit on bench and play golf instead while collecting his fat paycheck than lowering his wage demands for more game time. I mean, in terms of financial aspects yes it's good for him but it will really damage his football career.

At RM, he has a big paycheck; can win trophies..
No club in Europe will wanna pay his current salary or has the mean to do so...hence he is always linked with Man Utd.

If he is willing to take a pay cut to 200K or below.... he will be snapped up in no time in any league.

China is the only alternative that offer him an equivalent or higher paycheck plus all kind of bonus... but for a player to say he is going to the China league for new challenge..... sounds wierd.

Doomsday

Reaction score
If not say new challenge then what to say? Lol
Say go China for the $$$?
Even when we go for interviews, we also won’t tell our prospective employers that in the face.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonddr if Utd could take a look at Eriksen.

He's expressed a desire to leave.

It is true he wants to leave, but why would he come to United ?
Based on current standings and potential, i guess Spurs is a more attractive stay for him. Unless united offers him x 2 of his salary.

He wants to try his luck in Spain or Italy, but like no clubs interested in him like that. lol

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on current standings and potential, i guess Spurs is a more attractive stay for him. Unless united offers him x 2 of his salary.

He wants to try his luck in Spain or Italy, but like no clubs interested in him like that. lol
Lol if he's "seeking a challenge" also, i think playing with this Utd now should prove a challenge.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Difficult to sign players from Tottenham. Also Man Utd has no Champions League this season.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If not say new challenge then what to say? Lol
Say go China for the $$$?
Even when we go for interviews, we also won’t tell our prospective employers that in the face.

I did ask some of my candidates such question..:D:D

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He will need to improve his scoring.

I think he will take at least a season to bed into the premier league. Seems like a big jump for him. Maybe tio "makan" for the time being until he settles in and adapt. Hopefully i eat my words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.