Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't feel bad for a flo perez managed real madrid. probably karma for poaching the nat team coach for the world cup

Never liked Perez. Treat players like his toys. Once he got bored of them, can't wait to get rid of them without disrespecting them.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha, so Ronaldo is really so important, ever since he left madrid quite shitty.

Like how Pogba is so impt for United to get 6th position. If we let him go can forget midtable too

I don't doubt Pogba's capability, but he is too prima donna for my liking. I also never like people who publicly say he wants to leave MU.

When Ronaldo wanted to leave, he never made it public. When Rooney did, his status in many fans' heart change. I have 2 Rooney jerseys, and after he said he wanted to go, I had never wear them again.

So, bye-bye Pogba, staying or leaving, you will never be the same again. I will put my faith in whoever is willing to give their all to our club. To be number 1, top 4 or top 6, doesn't mean you need to have the best players out there — Ole at the wheel.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba is overhype, but too bad United Ole still love him. Even Mou got burnt badly. Wish that guy all the best may the force be with him. Win us the bpl already since he want to be like SAF.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much Man Utd will have to pay to sign centre-back after Darren Fletcher recommendation

MANCHESTER UNITED transfer target Nathan Collins will cost Ole Gunnar Solskjaer £18m if he wants to bring the Stoke City centre-back to Old Trafford, after a huge recommendation by former Red Devil Darren Fletcher.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...nnar-solskjaer-nathan-collins-darren-fletcher

Man Utd sign players based on ex-players recommendations & pundits suggestions.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd reach Bruno Fernandes agreement with star ready to jet in for medical

MANCHESTER UNITED have finally made the breakthrough in their pursuit of Bruno Fernandes, according to reports in Italy.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...-medical-Sporting-63m-bid-reports-MUFC-gossip

If he is able to score 25 to 30 goals he will be as good as some of the top strikers.

Last mth already say he going for medical...
Portuguese league 25 goals come BPL become 10 only

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really happy for Rooney
He Super on form recently scoring unbelievable nice goals

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u probably got mixed up in all the news
all along no news of Bruno heading to Manchester for medical

Last mth already say he going for medical...
Portuguese league 25 goals come BPL become 10 only

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zOUTOjc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.