we got Rashford Greenwood maybe Martial up front
If Dybala, Fernandes

grynove

Reaction score
within this week should be all clear rite? who's in who's out

TOKARA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Dybala, Fernandes & Maguire joined Man Utd, there is a chance Man Utd could be competing with Man City & Liverpool for the title.

If can get into top four, arm chiong liao

U be competing with few other teams that didnt under go big overhaul like us, didnt have dancing queens, didnt have an arsehole marketing director that will interfere strategies

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
Dybala-news: From what I understand, #mufc are completely willing to pay his wage demands if the deal ends as a straight swap. (Two seperate deals, but the same amount). It’s all about Dybalas yes it seems.

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
Whether it’s a wage issue or not, his seeming reluctance is worrying. Yet another S American needing a wage boost to join us, not lured by the opportunity to play for the club. How motivated will he be? Does he fit the profile of the type of players we say that we need end of last season, willing to give his all for the badge? Why does Sarri want him out so badly despite his talent? I have my doubts.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rather have SMS than him. Take Bruno Fernandes too. Joao Felix doing well at Athletico.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whether it’s a wage issue or not, his seeming reluctance is worrying. Yet another S American needing a wage boost to join us, not lured by the opportunity to play for the club. How motivated will he be? Does he fit the profile of the type of players we say that we need end of last season, willing to give his all for the badge? Why does Sarri want him out so badly despite his talent? I have my doubts.

he sells shirts obviously... anyway he is poor man's Messi.

Sarri need to accommodate CR7, has to sacrifice him.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what kind of lure is it now to play for Man United? a team that has some of their best players in the last few seasons questioning the ambitions of the club. severely lacking in quality and direction, being in 6th, sack managers freely.

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Somehow I got feeling Zidane and Sarri will be gone before ogs. :o

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have only one memory of PauloD, and that was him playing against us. He ghosted our defence so easily so many times. Training with him would hopefully benefit our current defenders and our future midfielders.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal have completed the signing of Nicolas Pepe from Lille for a club-record fee of £72m.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what kind of lure is it now to play for Man United? a team that has some of their best players in the last few seasons questioning the ambitions of the club. severely lacking in quality and direction, being in 6th, sack managers freely.

The problem is United sack managers freely but still end up 6th always haha. There were improvement, from Moyes to Van Gaal to Mourinho. From playing in dick formation to side way pass but winning FA cup to winning Europa and Carling Cup. But now lets keep our finger cross hope Ole dun turn out to be another Moyes haha.

ticcan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is infuriating stop your excuses Ed and Ole just sign new players damm it. Now Spurs are trying to sign Bruno Fernandes

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol why are you worrying about Spurs trying to sign Bruno Fernandes? If we want him ourselves, i'm confident we'll outbid Spurs in terms of transfer fee and wage which will very likely get us the player. Or ever stop to think that United aren't interested in him and Ole has no plans for him in his team? As far as we know, it's quite obviously Maguire and Dybala that we are negotiating before the window shuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.