Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Reaction score
I still believe only Mag will come. No mid or forward for now. Of cos if DY come and LKK go, it will be even better for me. But i really doubt a mid like FB or SMS is coming.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like maguire deal might be off as leicester is still holding out for more money. utd might go for koulibaly instead.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
United is the clown during the transfer season. Every players is link to United and when transfer season end....nothing happen. :(

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
United is the clown during the transfer season. Every players is link to United and when transfer season end....nothing happen. :(

have some faith bro... window still open, though i have to say that things are cutting it close... most of the top 6 have been pretty quiet as well in terms of transfers so far, which is strange... I still have faith that we will bring in 2 or 3 more players before national day!

ragnarok95

Reaction score

How is united a clown when more than 90% of the name linked to us are using us to go for higher price?

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How is united a clown when more than 90% of the name linked to us are using us to go for higher price?

I mean those guy treat United as a clown, every players transfer throw at United and make a mockery of United transfer.

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
Dybala is under Adidas, probably chances are higher to join us

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure all their players are getting older by the day.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have some faith bro... window still open, though i have to say that things are cutting it close... most of the top 6 have been pretty quiet as well in terms of transfers so far, which is strange... I still have faith that we will bring in 2 or 3 more players before national day!

Arsenal signed 4 players. Tottenham had signed a few. Chelsea can't sign because of the ban.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant believe Maguire is the only option.

cant believe Woody thinks that Maguire is the only CB alive in football.

So many other (cheaper) options availabe yet he seems to die die must buy Maguire don't mind kena chopped. :s22:

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always like a centreback or centre midfielder to be my captain. Goalkeepers should never be captains unless it's Schmeichel or Kahn. Lindelof captain and Maguire (if he signs HAHA) vice for me. McT still too young. Not sure if many will listen to him shout

But reality is that Ashley will remain captain and someone senior like Mata will be vice will happen

I feel McT has the mental quality, or growing. I am not talking about his footballing quality. He actually stood up for his teammates against those "men" in those few friendlies.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel McT has the mental quality, or growing. I am not talking about his footballing quality. He actually stood up for his teammates against those "men" in those few friendlies.

For the future maybe. Would PP, Martial, Rashford, JL rally behind him ? That's questionable. De gea being a captain would showcase a role model character. Given his long stay at Manutd and his professionalism, it could one that the team looks up to.

Sometimes, you just envy the captains that liverpool has. Mane, Andrew Robertson, Van Dijk, Henderson and Milner whom both have captain their national side at some point. Just goes to show that Manutd lack captain materials. Sigh.

Last edited:

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like maguire deal might be off as leicester is still holding out for more money. utd might go for koulibaly instead.

Forget about signing him. In another 2 yrs his value will drop by more than 50%.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe Man Utd can try signing Lewis Dunk from Brighton. Leicester was trying to sign him as replacement if Maguire leaves. He is same age as Maquire & in the England national team. He will be 50% cheaper than Maquire.

Last edited:

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal signed 4 players. Tottenham had signed a few. Chelsea can't sign because of the ban.

And guess what? Arsenal's captain refused to go on preseason tour because the club does not let him leave, and they also want to offload Mustafi. They also has only 1 top level GK in Leno, the other 2 has ZERO top club level experience. If Leno is injured, Arsenal is farked.

Totteham only signs ONE 1st team player as of now, and guess what? they did not sign anyone for the past 2 windows so even if they sign more, it is just to make up.

Every club has its own shlt, stop comparing.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the future maybe. Would PP, Martial, Rashford, JL rally behind him ? That's questionable. De gea being a captain would showcase a role model character. Given his long stay at Manutd and his professionalism, it could one that the team looks up to.

Sometimes, you just envy the captains that liverpool has. Mane, Andrew Robertson, Van Dijk, Henderson and Milner whom both have captain their national side at some point. Just goes to show that Manutd lack captain materials. Sigh.

DDG is a good GK, world class GK, but role model? Pui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.