Welcome to the club, Harry

You’ll be a fan favourite in no time!

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay guys i have just created the FPL. All Man United fans are welcome to join

Code: 3zynck

I lazy to PM so i just post the code here and you enter your team

Scuzzzy, chengsun, yoryor and those who have express interest. please create and enter your teams. Gameweek 1 starts on 10 August. Till then, i will quote and up this post for more supporters to join

Also i may not be as active as before in FPL so pardon me for any inactivity on my part. All right good luck and have fun :D

Up up up!!

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some chatter on Eriksen. Silly talk again i reckon

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ttlJT7I.jpg

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Squeaky bum time...wheres the midfielder

Midfield is United strongest followed by forward. Defence weakest link therefore bought 2 english players in. Fapping to them cause United will not concede alot of goals like last season haha. Although the first season when Mou in charged United defence was so strong. Somehow we just need reinforcement

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Harry's farewell post to Les fans

IZw2gYQ.png

It is the match he scored against pools, that cost the EPL title.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys but seems like memes can be make from his smileys lol

HM would have been condenmed to death just because he was DM's choice, and announced a failure after half a season. Most likely he would have less than 20 matches because we still had Rio and Vidic. He would not have developed to what he is today.

Genesisz

Master Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Jose Mourinho is on standby to replace Zizou who is likely to be sacked soon. Wouldn’t that make a “reconciliation” for both Mourinho and Pogba? :s13:

https://www.skysports.com/football/...sh-and-james-rodriguez-offer-from-real-madrid

Manchester United have rejected an offer from Real Madrid for Paul Pogba which included cash plus James Rodriguez, according to Sky sources.

The offer for the Frenchman was dismissed by United last week, and fell way below their valuation for the midfielder.

Another small club want our player but bo lui. :o

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Maguire is also reunited with his former Hull City manager Mike Phelan at his new club.

He said of the United assistant manager: “He always gave me lots of tips and lots of pointers from the top players that he'd worked with in the past. He's got great experience and I had a really good relationship with Mike.

"To be fair to Mike, he was the person who took over at Hull and gave me my chance in the Premier League and I started playing regularly and started proving that I could play in the Premier League and I could handle myself there, so I owe him a lot.

"I'm really excited to be working with him again, he's a top coach, he's helped me through my years and I've always been in contact with him so it's good that I get the chance to work with him again."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.