Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow Wayne Rooney will be player coach for Derby County next January

I seldom watch games in the Championship but i'm gonna watch every Derby County game next year. Good luck to him, i still very much love the guy

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay guys i have just created the FPL. All Man United fans are welcome to join

Code: 3zynck

I lazy to PM so i just post the code here and you enter your team

Scuzzzy, chengsun, yoryor and those who have express interest. please create and enter your teams. Gameweek 1 starts on 10 August. Till then, i will quote and up this post for more supporters to join

Also i may not be as active as before in FPL so pardon me for any inactivity on my part. All right good luck and have fun :D

Up up up!!

rizal5150

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wtf dybala to spurs now????

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ottenham-agree-64-4m-fee-for-juventus-forward

Tottenham have agreed a fee with Juventus for Paulo Dybala worth £64.4m, according to Sky in Italy.

Personal terms are yet to be agreed between Spurs and Dybala's camp.

It is understood Dybala's image rights will be an obstacle in negotiations for the 25-year-old forward.

Sky Sports News reported last month that Tottenham made an enquiry for Dybala, but it is understood any move for him would hinge on the futures of Christian Eriksen and Danny Rose.

So we getting sven goreng eriksen??

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
48hrs to push through the Sony Ericsson deal..

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Spur not able to agree salary and image term with DY. Same story la. DY dun wanna leave old lady.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wtf dybala to spurs now????

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ottenham-agree-64-4m-fee-for-juventus-forward

Tottenham have agreed a fee with Juventus for Paulo Dybala worth £64.4m, according to Sky in Italy.

Personal terms are yet to be agreed between Spurs and Dybala's camp.

It is understood Dybala's image rights will be an obstacle in negotiations for the 25-year-old forward.

Sky Sports News reported last month that Tottenham made an enquiry for Dybala, but it is understood any move for him would hinge on the futures of Christian Eriksen and Danny Rose.

So we getting sven goreng eriksen??

Dybala wants to be paid higher than Harry Kane......
will stingy Levy agree to it?

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
Eriksen case is pretty similar to Maguire and Hazard. Personally I prefer him over Dybala and BF

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe Spurs will let Eriksen go once they get their hands on Coutinho/Dybala lor.

Whether Levy willing to sell him to Utd is another qn.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Argentinians all bunch of blood suckers, all think they are descendants of Messi, can ask for huge wage..

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe Spurs will let Eriksen go once they get their hands on Coutinho/Dybala lor.

Whether Levy willing to sell him to Utd is another qn.

Unless he can persuade him to sign new contract. Eriksen already said he wants to move, if don't sell now and he will leave for nothing next summer.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spur not able to agree salary and image term with DY. Same story la. DY dun wanna leave old lady.

dybala might lower them since spurs got champions league and they are a team that can challenge title. dybala doesn't want to come utd since its a step down as we are not challenging for anything. our best chance is at most top 4.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Eriksen was placed as a high priority to Dybala. Once we realized that there is a possibility, and if we can get the Dane then its not 'crucial' that we get PD. If he had accepted our offer then good for everyone, if not the guy can go to France for all I care.

That said, there is still the chance that we ended up with none. :s13:

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eriksen case is pretty similar to Maguire and Hazard. Personally I prefer him over Dybala and BF

i prefer bruno and eriksen to come to us. these 2 will strengthen our midfield alot.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dybala will go to any club that is willing to pay him more which at the moment only MU has the vitamin$ to do it.

Eriksen will be lelong to European clubs if there is no buyer in England and at the moment only MU has expressed interest.

which leave poor Bruno Ferendez...
did Spur want him?

Jian19

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
preferred eriksen too

If can get him really good

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ManUtd also into Fernando Llorente? Not bad lah, a proper plan B, who will be contented sitting on bench most time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.