Status
Not open for further replies.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why bother VVD?

Fact is... Mag is better than any of our C.D. right now. :crazy:

Definitely top 3 ** in the league now

Alittle of hybrid of Ferdinard and Carrick style, i actually think he can play dmc :vijayadmin:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He will be missed......
no more news of him joining MU during the next transfer window.....lolx

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my fav player for Netherlands...
wonder if Ajax will give him a role

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sign partners so pro. Sign players so wols.

Yabo is our 23rd partners Liao. Fap fap fap.

23 partners never enough. 8 midfielders more than enough. Woody logic.

Realistic world

Money > Trophies (to some or rather many)

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd star Wan-Bissaka hailed as ‘best right-back in the league’ in Liverpool comparison

MANCHESTER UNITED star Aaron Wan-Bissaka is the best right-back in the Premier League with better defensive qualities than Liverpool ace Trent Alexander-Arnold.

That’s the view of United hero Paul Parker with Wan-Bissaka impressing on his competitive Red Devils debut.

And Parker believes Wan-Bissaka is better than anyone else in the league, including Alexander-Arnold.

“I’ve said it many times, I watched him often last year, I just like what he does,” Parker told WeAreTheBusbyBoys podcast. “People talk about the lad at Liverpool [Alexander-Arnold] but he can’t defend like Wan Bissaka, whose defending and positioning is very good. He wants to defend, he loves it.

“And every time he won a tackle (yesterday) there was no doubt he won it cleanly. You would think he had been there years.

“I’m judging him as a defender. He is the best right back in the Premier League.

“There’s always a question about him going forward, he can learn that, he will get better and better. He’s playing for a team who will allow him to do that.

“If you’re playing next to him as a centre-half, you’re saying to yourself ‘there’s my get out of jail card’ because he wants to make those tackles and wants to protect that right hand side.

“He doesn’t want to give anyone a yard or see anybody deliver crosses from his side of the park. I thrive on that. I love that.”

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ited-Aaron-Wan-Bissaka-Liverpool-Man-Utd-news

Like that oso can compare haha

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho Praises New Man Utd Signings

Mourinho, who is currently working as a pundit, was impressed with some of United's players on Sunday, but reserved special praise for new signings Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Daniel James.

"For the three boys, (it) was fantastic," he said, according to Sky Sports.

"Maguire man of the match, Bissaka, very solid.

"This kid (James) comes in, scores a goal; for these three boys, couldn't be better."

The former United boss also pointed out that the team could finally have a stable centre-back pairing.

"(Victor) Lindelof can be a very good player, and with Maguire, they could make a very good couple," he added.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news...praises-new-manchester-united-signings/660926

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rojo will most likely leave. Smalling, Jones & Bailly are history & will never be 1st choice again. Maybe 1 of them may have to leave.

Bailly i thought this will be his season finally. But when he twisted his knee, that was it. But i guess it was a blessing in disguise, so OGS can legit push hard for Harry.

Hope we can sell Rojo in this window. Then next summer Jones, Smalling and Young out.

We can have Axel and TFM as backups to Harry and Victor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.